Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Advice

Dekaxx

Im planning on my first cycle and will be doing Test Prop/Deca. Im 34 6'3" 255 Lbs and have a very large frame. Im not sure what my BF % is at this time but i can say i have around 20 Lbs of fat i still need to get rid of. My training is rock solid and Diet very clean so Im thinking of a 6-8 week cycle and want some good advice on amounts of gear to use and frequency.

I have also had the blood work done about 2 months ago so i know where im at there my Test total is 466.

Please only good solid advice im not leaving anything out and doing this smart with all the required Anti-Es, post cycle therapy, liver protect ant ect.,

I have been on the boards for several months but i read alot more than i ever post and the information i have gotten just from using the search engine has been awesome.

you will have to shoot every day or every other day with prop,which could cause a problem if your not big on shots yet,if they dont bother you you could run 50mg every day for 8 weeks,and deca you could go with either 200mg a week or 300 depending on what you think is enough,personally 200 should be fine,and deca should go 8 weeks atleast and follow the cycle up with clomid etc

and I would do some cardio 2-3 times a week to keep your body use to the new weight it is putting on

with diet in check you should see decent gains

I'd run the prop/deca for 10-12 weeks... 6-8 is just too short to me.

I'm currently on a very similar cycle to yours (except mine has lasted a year and a half.) For the last 8 weeks or so I've been taking:

100mg nandralone phenylpropionate EOD
100mg test propionate EOD
100mg test phenylpropionate EOD
100mg whinny ED

My doses are probably higher than you would want to take.

Last summer I posted heavily about bringing my size down to 205-208 lbs (dehydrated) and 210-212 lbs (hydrated) from 240250 lbs. Since then I've steadily brought my size back up. I just hit 250 lbs again on Sunday... and I am at a lower b/f percentage than when I was 250 lbs a year and a half ago.

I gave up using anti E's a year ago. I never get gyno or estrogen sides.

Deca and prop is a good first cycle, but like Irish said... sticking yourself every day gets old.

I'll bet you have more than 20lbs of fat, as that would yield about 8% and you'd be shredded.......better do some nutritional research FIRST!!!!!!!!!

JKurz1 said:
I'll bet you have more than 20lbs of fat, as that would yield about 8% and you'd be shredded.......better do some nutritional research FIRST!!!!!!!!!

if you read carefully, he says that he has about "20lbs of fat that he needs to get rid of". Who in the hell plans on getting rid of 100% of all fat on their body.

i would use test enth or cyp over prop with deca just b/c of the shots

or use test prop with fina instead of deca.........

NapoleanComplex said:

if you read carefully, he says that he has about "20lbs of fat that he needs to get rid of". Who in the hell plans on getting rid of 100% of all fat on their body.

Well i asked at my gym yesterday if they had some fat calipers so i could get an idea of my BF % and all i got from the hotty behind the counter was the ole "lost deer in the headlight look" <<Sigh>> asking did start a good conversation though!

Thanks for everyones input so far, I think im going to stick with the plan of 8 weeks my first time out no point getting carried away my first time out IMO.

Ok here is wht my cycle looks like, i am into week 2 and so far everything is going well.

Here is the break down for dosages for week 1-8 also i am taking Aromisin 25 Mg ED for the 1st 8 weeks.

DECA Sunday of every week

200 Mg WK
300 Mg WK
300 Mg WK
400 Mg WK
400 Mg WK
300 Mg WK
300 Mg WK
200 Mg WK

TEST-P M, W, F of every week

300 Mg WK EOD
300 Mg WK EOD
400 Mg WK EOD
400 Mg WK EOD
400 Mg WK EOD
400 Mg WK EOD
300 Mg WK EOD
300 Mg WK EOD

Then here is what my recovery cycle will be, 2000 IU of HCG M,W,F weeks 9 through 11 along with 20 Mg ED of Nolvadex weeks 9-14. I will do additional blood testing about week 5 and then again at the end of week 16.

Top Bottom