Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 yr old taking Methly-D

TRUEsoldier said:
Well again you prove your an ignorant clown, seeing that I said that I have never used gear!!!! I guess in your book it is better to run to work as well, instead of driving!!! cuz all gear is, is a way for you to get to where you want to be faster!! You can use it safely, with lil to no side effects! But maybe you dont have the common sense to read about that!! You must have fucked up a cycle really bad or something in the past, and now have this sour taste about it! Pretty fuckin pothetic IMO that you will come here and act like you dont care about what people say in this forum but you probably spend atleast an hour a day in here learning how to better your body "...with hard work" and then come in and talk shit to other people that want to experiment with sups! But hey if you are the almighty hard working never do anything wrong...good on ya bro
...wat a clown :chomp:
Peace

Ahh, once more, it appears that a doltish imbecile desires to justify his opinion with insignificant facts and a skewed vision of reality. Whenever I post on this thread, I am bombarded with lethargic statements which either veer far from the subject beeing discussed, or present embellished data manifested from your own ego. :artist:

all we are saying is dont come in here and talk down on it, if you havent done it. by calling people pussies for doing steroids, i think that is quite contradictive because honestly im too scared to do them. your actually a pussy if you DONT do them. guess im a pussy too, and so are you.

Top Bottom