Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 day winstrol cycles?

ray_ivory

I know certain sports like sprinting use 10day cycles!

Would they work in terms of bodybuilding/fatloss/recovery?

ray_ivory said:
I know certain sports like sprinting use 10day cycles!

Would they work in terms of bodybuilding/fatloss/recovery?

please elaborate... how do you know this?

I am a big fan of short cycles (like 3 weeks), as is Nelson and Realgains... but 10 days is pretty damn short. Seems like it would have to be a superdose of Dbol or something like that to do anything at all...

JibbyJabba what kind of gear do u use on ur 3 weeks cycles?
Im fan of 3 weeks cycles too.........i use ABombs and Winny:)

I know in the international sprinting world the use of 10day cycles is popular.

10day winstrol cycles at 50-100mg daily is popular. I know cause I ran track as a national junior and alot of buddies are on the olympic relay team.

Dose for 10 days and then they say you peak and run superfast at the end of the 10 days or a few days after that.
There is probably the 10 day peak cycle in terms of training that goes along with it too. I know Charlie uses the 10 day peak cycle.

I know alot of sprinters are very muscular too so it must do something.

BJJ said:
JibbyJabba what kind of gear do u use on ur 3 weeks cycles?
Im fan of 3 weeks cycles too.........i use ABombs and Winny:)

Abombs and Winny sounds like a hard time on the liver.

Once my schedule slows down a bit, I am going to be doing Nelson's 3 week, Primo based cycle (I'm most interested in quality permenant gains)

ray_ivory said:
I know in the international sprinting world the use of 10day cycles is popular.

10day winstrol cycles at 50-100mg daily is popular. I know cause I ran track as a national junior and alot of buddies are on the olympic relay team.

Dose for 10 days and then they say you peak and run superfast at the end of the 10 days or a few days after that.
There is probably the 10 day peak cycle in terms of training that goes along with it too. I know Charlie uses the 10 day peak cycle.

I know alot of sprinters are very muscular too so it must do something.

Interesting...

So, this is not so much of a training regimen, but more of something one does close to a meet?

JJ

You can do this several times throughout your training as you can test yourself to see how you are doing and get the anabolic benefit and recovery from it to.

ray_ivory said:
You can do this several times throughout your training as you can test yourself to see how you are doing and get the anabolic benefit and recovery from it to.

very kool... If I ever get my ass back out to the track again. I might try something like this.

No clomid is used normally, although it won't hurt by taking it.

In terms of testing, the old vinigar/honey drink trick.LOL

Also there is designer steroids out there that can't be detected.

Or they will taper the winstrol and take gh and hope it holds them through.

Usually though, there is no testing in most meets even international ones. When there is, that is when you see alot of guys not run fast or fake injury. Or they use designer stuff and win the race . LOL

Top Bottom