Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preparation-h and fat loss

success

has anyone ever heard of rubbing prep-h on belly and wrapping with saran wrap to burn off topical fat? guy at the gym told me it was a trick bb use before comp...any turth?
success

No, it dosn't burn the fat but it acts like a diuretic. It sucks up the water. Most bodybuilders put it on before tanning.

when i was in okinawa back in 96, my fatass room mate rubbed prep-h on his gut, and had me wrap his waist in plastic wrap. he slept with this on so he could pass the bodyfat measurements the next day. looked funny as hell, but it helped. and no it dont burn fat, it pulls water and shrinks the skin

Stangman99 said:
when i was in okinawa back in 96, my fatass room mate rubbed prep-h on his gut, and had me wrap his waist in plastic wrap. he slept with this on so he could pass the bodyfat measurements the next day. looked funny as hell, but it helped. and no it dont burn fat, it pulls water and shrinks the skin

Camp Hansen? Camp Schwab?

Preparation-H is shrinks tissue. That is why it is used on hemaroids. Bodybuilders use it to shrink the skin in area where it has been stretched due to weight gain in the off season.

Top Bottom