Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my deadlift suit

FREAK19

hello everybody
well i got back in my deadlift suit so i can get ready for march 16th in st.pete......well my lifts went like this!

135-1x8
1x5
225-1x6
315-1x5
405-1x4
495-1x2
strapped up
585-1x1 (opener)
640-1x1 have a lil trouble with my legs poppin out the suit
655-1x1 NEW PR IN THE DEADLIFT

BH

DAMN freak way to go man I wished I lived in tampa cuz then i could train with all of you well next friday I'll be in town until sunday I think. I'll be weighing in early. If you guys don't know this yet I was reading in the bodyweight manipulation book about once you lose weight to make weight class the best way to put it back on to get stronger or at least not lose anything is your first meal start off slow of course all meals are gonna be high in complex carbs. Then start eating slow like don't load so much in your body all at once then go up each meal, but eat every hour or so and at night force yourself to eat if you wake up in the middle of the night for some reason(me most likely nervous) then eat some more complex carbs, but try not to eat I believe it said 30 minutes before lifting. And the more carbs you eat and water you drink the more it brings up glyceron(spelling??) levels in the body which put water into your muscles.

:D Just some tips I thought might help out some bros.

That is an amazing pull!

I'm curious what type of suit you use and if you feel a good suit can help much. I just got a bench shirt, my next stpe was gonna be to get a squat suit maybe in the summer. I am gonna do a state championship bench/dead meet in December and plan on breaking both records for my age/weight. If the dead suit will add to my poundage, I'd be willing to spend some extra $$$. Thanks

That lift did look strong as shit. You got another 10 or 15 for st.pete easy. I think FREAK uses a single ply champion suit the same as i do. Not the best suit for pulling but a good place to start. I've never even pulled in mine before and only squated in it once but i think it works good for now.

id rather be deadlifting...grimmer is right i use a inzer champion suit i guess its a single poly. but when i out grow that i will get me a deadlift suit from titan cause i did alot better in that one.
inzer champion suit
635 raw------655suit with maybe 10 more lbs or 15 lbs.

titan deadlift suit
555 raw------600suit and that was it i out grew it

i think i can get more out a titan suit!

but i will know if i order a new one and i might do that for my big meet in june

id rather be deadlifting how old are you, what are your lifts, and what do u weigh???????

BH

freak, so you can reply sooner, here are i'd rather be deadlifting 's stats

he's 22,
weight 146(give or take a lb or two)
bench- 240 w/ shirt
squat- 320 +(he could get more) w/ knee wraps and belt
dead- 425 with belt

Top Bottom