Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to get ripped by Feb (Fitness contest)

iceman7

Hey, I'm new around here.

...thought I'd get some opinions about a cycle I intend starting sometime next month.

I'm 24, 5'11 (almost 6 actually), 170 (ish)... 14% bf currently. Couple of months ago, I was at 9% bf at 163.

Anyway, I have a contest coming up in February for which I need to be super ripped.

This is my second cycle and I got great results with sustanon on the first one so I want to keep it.

Keep in mind this is a fitness contest .... not a bodybuilding one. I don't want to look like a monster. Just super lean, quality muscle and good vascularity.

Heres what I'm thinking of doing -

Week 1-16 Eq 400 mg/week
Week 1-12 Sus250 - 500 mg/week
Week 10-16 Stanozozol 50 mg/day

I would also like to use Clenbuterol but all I've been getting is conflicting reports about dosages and usage.

and of course, Clomiphene Citrate throughout... and appropriate dosages of HCG after. (I'm aware of pct and what I need to do... I'll get that sorted out once I'm sure about my cycle).

Please please help me guys. Thanks a lot!

you may want to flip-flop the use of clomid and H'C'G.

i'd run h'c'g weeks 8-12 500 iu's E5 days and clomid @ 50mg ED for 20-30 days POST cycle.

you said this a fitness thing and you need vascularity. IMO you're going to bloat off those doses and i see no mention of any A-dex

I am running almost the exact same thing..
EQ 600 weeks 1-16
Sust 500 weeks 1-16
Winnie Weeks 10-16
adex .5/day

I have put on 12-14lbs and i am still super lean...prolly less than 8%...I am 5'7 and 162lbs (started 148) if that helps....I am only in week 6 1/2 and and still growing and I am stoked for my winstrol b/c I am get super dense and vascular..The key while on this is your diet and training though, if thats in check you will do great

iceman7 said:
Hey, I'm new around here.

...thought I'd get some opinions about a cycle I intend starting sometime next month.

I'm 24, 5'11 (almost 6 actually), 170 (ish)... 14% bf currently. Couple of months ago, I was at 9% bf at 163.

Anyway, I have a contest coming up in February for which I need to be super ripped.

This is my second cycle and I got great results with sustanon on the first one so I want to keep it.

Keep in mind this is a fitness contest .... not a bodybuilding one. I don't want to look like a monster. Just super lean, quality muscle and good vascularity.

Heres what I'm thinking of doing -

Week 1-16 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 400 mg/week
Week 1-12 Sus250 - 500 mg/week
Week 10-16 Stanozozol 50 mg/day

I would also like to use Clenbuterol but all I've been getting is conflicting reports about dosages and usage.

and of course, Clomiphene Citrate throughout... and appropriate dosages of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - after. (I'm aware of PCT - post cycle therapy - and what I need to do... I'll get that sorted out once I'm sure about my cycle).

Please please help me guys. Thanks a lot!

Ohh, and run your test longer, atleast 16weeks with the EQ, Some ever like to go one more week with the test just for safe measure. Also I forgot to mention I am running HCG all the way through, weeks 1-16 (its a good idea), 500iu's a week split into two shots a week of 250iu.

Thanks a lot guys :)

Acela, you mentioned bloating. Would the sus cause that or eq? The last time I did a sustanon cycle, i didn't experience any... Not sure about equipoise though..

and tight, Good to know someone on basically the same cycle. Makes me more confident. Its funny you mentioned running HCG throughout... Another friend of mine told me the same thing but I brushed him off. I guess he was right after all.

And, are you using liquid winstrol or stanazozol tabs? I'll most probably be using the latter since they will be easier to procure.

Also, any feedback on the clen? Should I use on a 5 day on 5 day off basis midway through the cycle? Do you think it would help?

Test @ 250 EW = no bloat
Test higher than that = bloat

i felt and looked very bloated from TestE 400 mgs EW & E/Q @ 500mgsEW (not running any anti E's) during my last cycle. how much sus did you run before? everyone's different, maybe you won't bloat off that much test

iceman7 said:
Thanks a lot guys :)

[SIZE=2[B]]Acela, you mentioned bloating. Would the sus cause that or Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate -[/B] ?[/SIZE] The last time I did a sustanon cycle, i didn't experience any... Not sure about equipoise though..

and tight, Good to know someone on basically the same cycle. Makes me more confident. Its funny you mentioned running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - throughout... Another friend of mine told me the same thing but I brushed him off. I guess he was right after all.

And, are you using liquid winstrol or stanazozol tabs? I'll most probably be using the latter since they will be easier to procure.

Also, any feedback on the Clenbuterol? Should I use on a 5 day on 5 day off basis midway through the cycle? Do you think it would help?

What you look like will depend on your diet.
Of course it being a fitness contest you still will want carbs in your diet.
If you have the time post up what you generally eat.

slat1 said:
What you look like will depend on your diet.
Of course it being a fitness contest you still will want carbs in your diet.
If you have the time post up what you generally eat.

I was hoping for some diet advice anyway so thanks :p

heres what my diet would look like (its what I usually follow)

7 am - Oats / Scoop of Whey / Fruit
9 am - 6 egg whites / 2 yellows.
10:30 am - - Workout -
12:00 pm - Post workout shake - 2 scoops of whey + 2 spoons of maltodextrin.
1:30 pm - Salad / 2 x chicken breast / brown rice
4:00 pm - Tuna salad or Chicken salad
7:00 pm - Protein blend (whey+casein) (1:2 ratio)
9:30 pm - Chicken beasts or Steak / salad or boiled veggies.
11:00 pm - Casein shake

Other stuff I use -

Fish oil tabs
Multivitamin
BCAAs
ZMA

Thats about it. Should I change anything? Thanks for your time.

Top Bottom