Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online Doctor Consultations and meds

jlh9876

There are many websites where you can order prescription meds and have the "doctor consultations" online. After answering some medical questions the sites say a licensed physician will review your medical history and decide if the drug is right for you. If so "the doctor will write you a prescription good for one year in accordance with the law. Is this legal to order from them? Are they legit? I'm looking at ordering HCG.

This has been discussed on the board and is discussed at length in two chapters of LEGAL MUSCLE. The short answer is that for an MD to prescribe medication without a face-to-face examination is at the very least unethical. At the most, it may violate state law, and as such, the script may be deemed invalid.

RW

I get 5-10 spam mails every day from online pharms etc, I can only imagine that millions of others do as well. Some are US based, others overseas but in the end I am rather surprised that the gov goes after a few AAS users with blatent drug spamming being as rampant as it is.

jlh9876 said:
There are many websites where you can order prescription meds and have the "doctor consultations" online. After answering some medical questions the sites say a licensed physician will review your medical history and decide if the drug is right for you. If so "the doctor will write you a prescription good for one year in accordance with the law. Is this legal to order from them? Are they legit? I'm looking at ordering HCG.

State medical boards are tightening up on the concept of telemedicine..they frown on it. State pharmacy boards are also tightening. practically speaking, the only time a doc or pharmacy gets into trouble is when someone complains about the pharm or the doc. As long as the pharm or doc have an understanding, then things go on.

I think that the future of telemedicine will be limited to consults, second opinions, and limited prescription writing. Most of the problems have come from ridiculous prescribing and dispensing practices regarding Narcotic medication--not to mention the patient complaints and resulting deaths. I am sure that everyone has read about the pain clinics and their problems.

Zyglamail said:
I get 5-10 spam mails every day from online pharms etc, I can only imagine that millions of others do as well. Some are US based, others overseas but in the end I am rather surprised that the gov goes after a few AAS users with blatent drug spamming being as rampant as it is.

Yes, there are many, many, many, online "clinics" springing up all the time. It just seems that the government takes aim at different things at different times. I believe it's only a matter of time before they start coming down on the practices of these online clinics. As of now, it's pretty much how DrJMW depicted it...

Top Bottom