Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asylum Numbers

spatts

High End Bro
Platinum
The Numbers

Hannibal:

4-board press...353
3-board press...331
Close Grip lock out...408
Close grip floor press...331
Reverse band press...353 /w/ Green
Arched back good mornings...375
Bent over Good mornings...353
Speed squats...309 + medium band

Project:

Floor Press...199
3 board...199
Close lock out...287
Reverse Band...287
Arched back GM...265
Bent over...243
Speed Squat...111 /w/ green

Spatterson:

4-board press...199
3-board press...199
Lock out...309
Reverse Band Press...254
Floor Press...177
Arched back Goodmornings...221
Bent over Goodmrning...243
Speed Squat...155 /w/ Green bands (circamax phase)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cut
Good job guys! Next time you post numbers i am sure they will be even higher. I dont care what anyone says powerlifting is a team sport.

After working out with Hannibal today...I just want to say that he is the coolest man alive. When I grow up I want to be just like him....

:lmao:

Boy, that'll teach me to leave myself logged in on someone else's PC.

When I grow up, huh? Shouldn't you be calling me "sir"?

Last edited:
Awesome numbers for all of the Asylum "crazies". My training is all over the place and I switch ALL exercises weekly. I kept a training journal until about a month ago but I gave it up so it wouldn't be a distraction while training. I like it better now but I may go back to a training journal in the future.

I respect those that aren't afraid to speak truthfully about there training abilities. Too often lifters get caught up in the ego thing. Insecurity is a powerful force that can break down even the most honest of men. Well, not to get negative; I just wanted to say I appreciate your honesty and commitment to helping other lifters. This goes for all of those lifters who regularly post their training. Thanks!

Good job everyone!

Spatts- amazing! I loved seeing my gf in the gym doing squats and deads with perfect form while the curl jockeys were using terrible form on their benches and curls. You just take that to the next level. Keep it up!

MORE NUMBERS:

Reverse band deadlift...

Hannibal......465
Spatterson..375 (397 went half way up, next time it's MINE)
Project.........353

Last edited:
Looks like that #2 spot is gonna be Project's pretty soon...;)

B True

Hey Spatts, did the Asylum crew use the blues or the greens for reverse band deads? Did you suspend the bands from the top of the power rack?

Top Bottom