Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol is one of the safe anabolics,right?Wrong!!Actually it is one of the most dan

they are taking from duchaine, who personally had poor results from win... may people respond very well to it... people who dont are either due to liver issues (which vary from 17aa to 17aa) or to negative reaction to the anti-progestin effects of stanozolol.

I think this statement was taken from my comments on the strong HDL cholesterol suppression noted with Winny (and other c17aa's). Not sure though. I only wrote the book, not the ad..

- Bill Llewellyn

Last edited:
Wow ...you really wrote the book!! Thank you bro...and I will buy it!

I hate the 17aa drugs myself.....Is the HDL suppression the same with all the 17aa's or is winny the worst?:bawling: :heart:

Its bad with all of them, don't know if you can scale it. Even using injectable Winstrol is a problem FYI, so it is not just oral c-17aa use.

Thanks for your interest in the book.. Get the 2002 version though, much better!

- Bill Llewellyn

I was aware of that BUT i think that what you said is NOT known by almost all the dudes on this forum....many seem to think that if it is injected it is okay. Good Tip....Can I e-mail you bro?

The only thing I've see of any real help was Nolvadex, which acts as an estrogen in the liver to increase HDL. It still works best when taken with non c-17aa injectables however.

- Bill Llewellyn

That is the best tip of the month...maybe the year!!! Wake up all you sleepy dudes..its on;y 11am on the west coast!...low HDL really sucks.

How much should you take for this affect and should you continue post cycle for a while?

Top Bottom