Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people bash sustanon??

Fox610

I dont get it. Some people say they love it and others say they hate it. Then its, "enanthanate is better", or "go with cypionate", or "take suspension/propinate" Then others say sustanon is the best thing they've ever taken, while others say it sucks and a waste of time. 2Thick says Test is bad for a first timer. Thats bad enough to hear. WTF? I'm getting ready to do a sustanon cycle and now im having second thoughts about this. I'm assuming since we're all different, we all respond to different tests. It doesn't mean one is better than the other, it just means our body responds more to this "type" of test weather its sustanon, cyp, enan, etc.

All right let me shead some light on your question. All the comments you hear about different test's being used are just opinions. That is all, opinions.

Keep in mind that all the tests like cypionate, enanthate, pripionate and the same. It's the identical chemicall substance, then only difference is their ester, which regulates the release rate, with propionate releasing the quickest followed by cypionate then enanthate. Now that applies only to the testosterones i listed here. There are many others, such as test suspension. A lot of the anabolic effects derived from test are not so much dose related as the way the hormone is delivered to the bloodstrem and receptor sites. This is why the pharmaceutical companies spent so much time and money developing the various test esters, as to accomodate the patients that do not respond well to say, a cypionate ester but respond better to a propionate ester, it all has to do with the hormone delivery pulse.

Now this is the reason Sustanon can deliver very good anabolic effects at a small dosage, and a small dosage is associated with less sides also. Sustanon is very stable in the bood and acts for a long time, there is less aromatization and anrdogenic side effects at any given dose compared to other tests. This is why it's a good choice for a rookie choosing to do test in a first cycle. The 4 esters in the substance act synegistically for maximum effect. 1 ampule per week for a rookie will yied very good results.
Also the sustanon is a self tapering compound eliminating the need for a rookie to plan a complex taper, and makes recovery quicker.

Overall in my OPINION Sustanon is an excellent product. A lot of thought went into it's design and is tolerated by the body very well. Sustanon represents Europe's deligence and sophistication in the field of hormonal replacement. Try it and chances are you will not be sorry.

Sincerely :nopity:

Last edited:
Overall in my OPINION Sustanon is an excellent product. A lot of thought went into it's design and is tolerated by the body very well. Sustanon represents Europe's deligence and sophistication in the field of hormonal replacement. Try it and chances are you will not be sorry.

I fully agree.:) :) :)

because people don't take it right. think about it. it needs to be injected every 2 to 3 days to get the benefits of the prop and the phenylprop. if you inject only once a week, you get almost no results from these two esters, basically you're trying to grow off of 165mg of deca and isocaproate. so inject it every 3 days for 6 - 8 weeks, and see what happens. you will love it.

Every substance out there will have different effects on different people. Some people are completly satisfied with the results from sustenon while others could care less for it. It's almost like trial and error. Just have to find what works best for you. Personally, If Sustenon did not give me bad acne, it would be my steroid of choice. Great gains that stay for months! I love the stuff.

Bunnster

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that amp for amp, it's less powerful than a single long acting ester like enanthate. And the blood levels are less consistent, forcing you to use more if you want it to work well. For predictability of results, I would say enanthate all the way, and plus you'll probably get more bang for your $.

gwl9dta4 said:
All right let me shead some light on your question. All the comments you hear about different test's being used are just opinions. That is all, opinions.

Keep in mind that all the tests like cypionate, enanthate, pripionate and the same. It's the identical chemicall substance, then only difference is their ester, which regulates the release rate, with propionate releasing the quickest followed by cypionate then enanthate. Now that applies only to the testosterones i listed here. There are many others, such as test suspension. A lot of the anabolic effects derived from test are not so much dose related as the way the hormone is delivered to the bloodstrem and receptor sites. This is why the pharmaceutical companies spent so much time and money developing the various test esters, as to accomodate the patients that do not respond well to say, a cypionate ester but respond better to a propionate ester, it all has to do with the hormone delivery pulse.

Now this is the reason Sustanon can deliver very good anabolic effects at a small dosage, and a small dosage is associated with less sides also. Sustanon is very stable in the bood and acts for a long time, there is less aromatization and anrdogenic side effects at any given dose compared to other tests. This is why it's a good choice for a rookie choosing to do test in a first cycle. The 4 esters in the substance act synegistically for maximum effect. 1 ampule per week for a rookie will yied very good results.
Also the sustanon is a self tapering compound eliminating the need for a rookie to plan a complex taper, and makes recovery quicker.

Sincerely :nopity:

agreed. its like what i always say to put it in easier terms. test is test. its just a matter of time release

Its not "BAD" its just that sustanon is GROSSLY overpriced and is IMO one of the most overrated steroids in the WORLD
Single esters like enathate are the most economical and will provide the same gains as other testosterones. Suspension excluded b/c it is all test and no ester so it is slightly stronger.
I dont see anyone wanting to pay $120 for 2,500 mg of cyp but they will all day long for ten amps of sust. Its stupid really. So be it.

If you are going to be shooting an amp every day then sustanon is the way to go in my opinion, but if you are doing lesser doses then it would be better to choose a different test to optimize your gains.

the only reason people say enth or cyp give more constant blood levels (bullcrap) is because they don't inject sust frequently enough, they don't know how to do it. see my post above.

Top Bottom