Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most overrated Roid

The_Eviscerator said:
Sustanon or any test for that matter. Water bloat, acne, gyno all for a few pounds of muscle that could have been achieved with much cleaner compounds like Deca/Winny/Primo or Tren.

Too many sides for my taste.

Most people will gain alot more mass on test than the drugs you stated. Except for tren you have hardly any androgens in your system. That's not an ideal environment for growth. The water bloat, gyno, and acne, can all be controlled with other meds. So that's not really a factor...

Negma Parabolan. :)

The Ford Edsel, electrical shoeshiners and card shufflers, Internet-enabled toasters. No, wait. Those aren't AAS...

Dexter

Daeo said:

Most people will gain alot more mass on test than the drugs you stated. Except for tren you have hardly any androgens in your system. That's not an ideal environment for growth. The water bloat, gyno, and acne, can all be controlled with other meds. So that's not really a factor...

I gain plenty of mass using the compounds I stated. The difference is that the mass I gain is permanent and devoid of water bloat. Why waste extra cash on Arimidex, Accutane, Nolvadex etc when I really don't need to? I have used heavy test at 750 per week and I was dissatisfied with the results. I looked more bloated and acne covered than ever before. I did not give me the quality of gains I desired. Like I said, Primo/ Deca and Winny work wonders for me. I may not gain 30 pounds on a cycle, but the 10-15 I do gain is solid and permanent.

I guess it is a matter of choice. If test works well for you, by all means continue using it. I have a friend who loves test and gets hard lean results from it, but he hates deca. To each their own.

I have done:

Andriol
Nilevar (like anavar I believe)
Sustanon (I like it but it can make you feel a bit ill)
Enanthate
DBOL
Winstrol
Testoviron

I wouldn't say any of them didn't do what I wanted them to... even the andriol gave me something....

I personally think that dbol and test can't be beat. But then, I am still a bit of a rookie...

Seems like for the moment the vast majority choose anavar and Abombs. As for the last I've heard only bad things about it. Lotta water and strenght and suddendly you lose 75% of it. In return you get only sides.... keep posting I wanna hear more of you bros :)

I thought I was the only one, but I'm not a test fan at all (prop was okay but the rest and sustanon didn't yeild me much). I respond much better to the more pure anabolics. I get more off 200mg of deca than 500mg of test. I do think test stacks well though with others.

Top Bottom