Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs. oxandrolone vs.Test-E on bodyfat composition...

Anabolicum Mister said:
What I find interesting is that ox effected blood lipid profiles. I've heard of this happening with stanozolol. Therefore I wonder if it is a property of all orals?

And does anyone know where I can get a Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometer?

No, japanese "furazabol" is an oral AS prescribed for poor lipid profiles, but unfortunately, it is only made/prescribed in Japan and very, very hard to obtain.

Thanks HUCK, good material Bro....
And Mac also. I appreciate your work as MODs.

As a testimonial, I have found a very noticeable loss of what I would call visceral fat on Ox alone. I have also had 5 week post cycle (of anavar only, 20mg/day, 6 weeks) blood tests and found HDL's lowered and LDL's a bit higher. SGOT and SGPT were borderline high but that may be partially due to hard training which breaks down muscle and puts those enzymes into the blood stream. I also get gyno after usung anavar in as little amounts as 20mg a day for 4-6 weeks. Plus some hair loss. I do react very rapidly to AS. I waited 5 weeks to test my serum testosterone levels also. While they were at the high end of normal, they were above what you would expect to see in a middle aged man over 40. This could be due to the fact that I have a naturally high test level as I took nothing else during the cycle .... or due to the fact that I took 20mg Novladex for 3 weeks following the cycle. Any comments on whether Novladex would skew a serum testosterone test... even after 2 weeks of not taking it? Thanks for the info. I enjoy this type of post MODs.

Nolvadex has some E/R binding capacities at the hypothalamus,so it could potentially raise endogenous T production through increased Gonadotropin-releasing-hormone(which is the catalystic hormone in the H-P-T axis).

Fonz: What is RU?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
add arimidex..at effective dosages..which may, unfortunately be 2-4mg a day for optimal (not complete) suppression (though if you have less bodyfat you will need less).... and test will beat them both HANDS DOWN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is one delusional statement.

Deca+RU would OBLITERATE Test+Arimidex

Hey Bro, what is RU referred to above?

Excellent info. Thanks, Huck. I'm getting ready to start an Anavar/Test/GH cycle and this is good stuff to know. I'll be throwing in 25mcg of T3 ed to compensate for the Anavar/GH losses.

Thanks again,
Zippy

another study; body comp and deca

Body Composition and Anthropometry in Bodybuilders:Regional Changes due to Nandrolone Decanoate Administration

Authors: Ebbing, S.a; Hartgens, F.a; Kuipers, H.b; Rietjens, G.; Vollaard, N.c; Van Marken Lichtenbelt, W. D.c
Affiliations: a. Netherlands Centre for Doping Affairs, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
b. Department of Movement Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
c. Department of Human Biology, Maastricht University, The Netherlands

Keyword: Androgenic-anabolic steroids, lean mass, fat mass, circumferences, skinfolds, DEXA, doping.

Abstract: The purpose of the present study was to investigate regional changes in body composition and anthropometric variables induced by nandrolone decanoate in bodybuilders. In a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled design 16 subjects received weekly intramuscular injections containing 200 mg nandrolone decanoate (ND) or placebo. Composition of total body and body parts were assessed using dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), skinfolds and circumferences. Measurements were performed at baseline, after 8 weeks ND administration period and 6 weeks after drug withdrawal. DEXA revealed that total body mass (from 76.16 ± 2.70 to 78.73 ± 4.07 kg, p < 0.5) and bone-free lean mass (from 59.54 ± 2.36 to 63.06 ± 2.99 kg, p < 0.025) increased significantly during ND administration whereas bone mineral mass remained unchanged. Six weeks after drug cessation bone-free lean mass was still increased compared to baseline levels. During ND administration significant increments of bone-free lean mass of the trunk (+ 2.03 kg) and legs (+ 1.08 kg) could be observed. Percentage fat of the legs decreased during the drug intervention period (-- 1.9 %) and remained lowered six weeks after drug withdrawal. No alteration in any variable of the arms was observed. Skinfolds did not change during the entire study period in both groups. After 8 weeks ND administration circumference of the neck was increased (+ 0.9 cm) significantly although all circumferences underwent non-significant gains. In conclusion, the intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (200 mg per week) during eight weeks induced an increase of body weight and bone-free lean body mass in bodybuilders that was mainly situated in the trunk and legs as determined by DEXA. The changes in the trunk were reflected in the circumferences but not the alterations in the legs. Skinfolds were not able to detect changes of fat mass of body parts. DEXA revealed that total fat mass and total percentage fat remained unaffected by drug administration while percentage fat of the legs decreased and remained lowered after drug cessation. These data indicate that changes of the composition of body parts induced by ND are elucidated less accurately by circumferences or skinfolds rather than by DEXA.

Ok. I see.

Oxandrolone REDUCES total T4 blood concentrations.

Now, since 80% of the bodies T3 is converted from
T4 what happens is that you end up with
less blood concentrations of T3.

T3 really isn't necessary in this case. Ephedrine
will increase T4-T3 conversion bringing
the blood T3 concentrations right back up
to normal.

Also, AAS SUPPRESS TSH, leading to lower levels
of T3 and T4. This is one of the reasons they are such effective
muscle builders.
By adding exogeneous T3 you increase blood T3 concentrations
which increases NET PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, while not realy