Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aww fuck it, PICS OF FRACKAL - These are 2-3 months old.

F

Frackal

Ok, all the regular members here know I spent a year fucked up w/ a back injury, these were taken about 3-4.5 months after I was training again, I am not pumped in these pics, weight 206 at between 5' 11" and 6'.

This pic was taken when I woke up so excuse the unshaven face.

Another pic..for those who care, I'm about 4-5 lbs. of lean mass bigger, and with less bf thanks to a superior diet and 40mg of anavar 3x a week before workouts.

I would ruin you for other men if I came to Ottawa, "once you go frack, you never go back." (lame)

But anyway...

LOOKING GOOD FRACKAL.

ARE YOU DEADLIFTING AGAIN OR WHAT?

THE STEEL BEAST said:
LOOKING GOOD FRACKAL.

ARE YOU DEADLIFTING AGAIN OR WHAT?

Barely bro...I've got to take it REALLY slow...whatever I did, I fucked it up bad...Anything that put's stress on the part where the right lumbar attaches to the bone at the bottom is risky, and pretty much everything puts stress there, my abs are really strong to make up for me having to take it slow with my low back.

Anyway, I am deadlifting, but very light, only 135 lbs for a couple sets of 12, I have to be real careful for obvious reasons.

All I can say is its got to be a disturbing experience when you whip it out for the girl....

"I call him 'Big Johnson', but he insists on being called 'May1010'. And when he gets excited it sounds like someone is yelling something about a party in Vegas with Bull69. But its hard to understand..."

Also my traps are looking really flat in the first pic, they are not lagging.

Top Bottom