Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better sustanon or enanthate?

serge said:
"Sust has Ent in it as well as three others from fast acting to slow. Its all timing! Ent is a med ester so if you front end load you can get your levels up quick (which is the idea behind sust having Prop in it) and then stay pretty consistant with about 2 or 3 injections a week."

AND NO sust does not have enethate ester in it.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I meant Cyp and that is not in it either but that is no reason to quote my post without "quoting it" and being what seems to me to be rude when the point of my post was correct and with good intentions.

God I hate people with a bunch of test running through them, when I have a bunch of test running through me...ha ha

I also like the way you have 1100 posts and have been here 3 months less than me. Huh, maybe read more and post a little less and leave out the cocky attitude? Just a thought

Last edited:
I have only used sus. However, in my research of the different tests, Sus was reported to have less sides than both ent and cyp. I personally have had zero sides from sus (except for the rapid strength and size gains).

testen 250 is test enanthate, comes in 2ml- 250mg/ml amp so each has 500mg. it should be about the same price as testoviron but has twice as much. i've heard their pretty good but testoviron is the best. i think the testopin 50 is prop with 50mg/ml.

i would go with the nile sust,im on 500mg a week of omna,(same as sust) and im almost half way through a 8 week cycle and im up about 10 lbs,i plant o throw dbol in for the last 4 weeks,and im getting more vascular

Oak, why are u doing dbol the last 4 weeks?? Isn't it a better idea using it the first 4?

bro, go with the sus. less sides and water. can't beat it for size and overall strength gains. i used mexi redis the first time and blew up. used durateston in a stack with dbol, that shit sucked the hind tit man!!

PYRO said:
ive never tried sus but i had some great gains off enanthate without a lot of water retention

pyro, i want to take Enanthate in summer as a cutting cycle with winstrol and anavar, (will be the first time taking test) , do you think its good to stay somewhat lean without water retention in combination of arimidex?

Oak, why are u doing dbol the last 4 weeks?? Isn't it a better idea using it the first 4?

Top Bottom