Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Thanksgiving EF bros...

abomb

May you all have a blessed holiday. Eat up - work it off later. Thank you lord for glucorell. Peace out - see you all next week.

and for us ectos. make sure you get in 6000cals. this is the one day where you have NO EXCUSE for not getting in the cals and protein. i hope to put on 2 lbs of mass tomorrow and friday

bruce410 said:
and for us ectos. make sure you get in 6000cals. this is the one day where you have NO EXCUSE for not getting in the cals and protein. i hope to put on 2 lbs of mass tomorrow and friday

lol.. FUCK YOU ectos!

haha, I was just going to post a similar thread.. Thanks bro! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

:beer: pass the Glucorell and Sesapure down now.. Ya'll don't be shy..

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
lol.. FUCK YOU ectos!

haha, I was just going to post a similar thread.. Thanks bro! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

:beer: pass the Glucorell and Sesapure down now.. Ya'll don't be shy..

T-Matt

Ya give it up for the fuckin Endo's ! haha. So, assuming someone was going to eat ALL DAY on thanksgiving day, which i am :chomp: , what would be the ideal doses of Sesa and Gluco???? For example I have 4 different places to eat 2mar. Should I just take a shitload before first meal, or just every meal knock down 2 caps of each???????????

GymIntensity said:
Ya give it up for the fuckin Endo's ! haha. So, assuming someone was going to eat ALL DAY on thanksgiving day, which i am :chomp: , what would be the ideal doses of Sesa and Gluco???? For example I have 4 different places to eat 2mar. Should I just take a shitload before first meal, or just every meal knock down 2 caps of each???????????

What I would do is take 3 glucorells and 2 sesapures before your first meal and take 1 of each before every other meal.. :) And if you're on T-3 like I am take an extra 25mcgs.. I am excited, I can't wait to eat my ass off tomorrow..

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
What I would do is take 3 glucorells and 2 sesapures before your first meal and take 1 of each before every other meal.. :) And if you're on T-3 like I am take an extra 25mcgs.. I am excited, I can't wait to eat my ass off tomorrow..

T-Matt

I think I will take 6 of each throughout the day, with the largest dose being at the meal i'm going to eat the most :chomp: sounds like a hell ya plan to me, Happy early turkey day everyone, I'm going to eat until I can't breath right, haha :p

GymIntensity said:
I think I will take 6 of each throughout the day, with the largest dose being at the meal i'm going to eat the most :chomp: sounds like a hell ya plan to me, Happy early turkey day everyone, I'm going to eat until I can't breath right, haha :p

About 3 years ago one of my buddies intentionally ate sweets until he threw up.. After throwing up apple pie, pecan pie, and all sorts of other sweets he never had the urge to eat it again.. He's 6% bodyfat and still, to this day, won't touch a pie! I'm thinking about it.. :evil:

Nawwwwwwwwww.. haha, That reminds me of the episode of South Park where Cartmen has a birthday party and Kyle buys him Ants in the Pants game instead of a MegaMan.. haha.. "ye.. eh.. No...mo.......pie.." LMAO

T-Matt

Top Bottom