Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Road To Record Breaking. The Journal of a Madman

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Hello EF world. How are things? Its been a while since I posted on here, sorry bout that delay but ive been so damn busy with school and work that I just couldn’t find the time to update the log. I found time to drop in here and there, but I’m back.

This is my new log. The other one got just a bit too long for the average user to want to read through, so I felt It was time for a new log anyway. I still havnt taken updated pics, mainly because I workout at night now really late, so its hard to convice the GF to take good pictures while we’re both drained.

So here you have it this is my new Log where I am going to let it all hang out.

Past Logs
(Most Recent)http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466233
(Older Thread) http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426078

Current Stats:
193lbs
11-13% BF (Might be over guessing, but ive been eating a lot lately)
Arms: 16 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Legs: Unknown

As Per Oct 14, 2006 – Competition
Bench: 270 x 1 (Raw)
Squat: 560 x 1 (Suited)
Deadlift: 505 (Raw)

Next Competition:
Dec 2, 2006
Riverhead, NY

I have really turned more into Powerlifting then bodybuilding. I find powerlifting very fun and with my diet I hope to look really good too being a powerlifter. I would say I’ll compete a couple times a year, I wont want to look like the average powerlifter so this is going to be an never ending saga with diet.

Goals Before the end of 2006:
Squat: 650lbs (Suited)
Bench: 350lbs (Shirted)
Deadlift: 550lbs

Equipment as of now:
Rage X Singly Ply Closed Back Size 42
Singly Ply Titan Squat Suit
Double Ply Titan Squat Suit ( Only will have up until Dec 2)
Singly Ply old Inzer Z squat Suit

Equipment Needed:
Squatting Briefs
Knee Wraps / Hand Wraps

Deadlift: One of my favorite lifts if you follow my log is the Deadlift. My coach recently had me switch to Sumo Style Deads. Considering I am tall and my arms are long sumo felt easier for me. I felt I can stay in form a lot tighter using Sumo rather then conventional. Plus the conventional deadlifter does not have any equipment to use for lifting. I have been fixing my form lately on my lifts. My coach is emphazing that my strength is there “you just look like shit” lol. So while fixing my form I know my numbers will increase hand and hand.

So with that Said My form Will be Perfect Soon as I Hope to look just as good.

Ok this is My first Post in my nw thread, and it already includes violence.....

I ddint want to ruin my intro page so i held off on the story.

Scenario: Me and my boy are going on double date. I call for some bud to blaze before the movie. We just got out of his house and we were having a GREAT night before all this so i know i was in a good mood before hand. So we pull over to go to the corner store for a dutch and whatnot. BUT MY LUCK TURNS out, there are a bunch of hoods standing on the corner. About 8 or 10 of them. So im walking in with my boy and one of them looks at me and i laugh ( i know not the smartest thing but he was a little dude so i chuckled alittle about how hard he was acting.) so he looks at me and its on...

him: What the fuck are you looking at son?
me: i wouldnt do that
him: what you mean
me: dont get in my face its gonna be the worst choice of your night
him: fuck that
Me: Punching him dead in his face and watching him sore into the middle of the street = Priceless.

so after i hit him, he goes flying into the street. He had a beer bottle in his back pants wich broke all over him when he fell. So now im beating this dude up in the middle of the street, I suddenly get hit with a beer bottle in my fuckin head! :evil: . So now im angry and bleeding. My boy is having his way with the rest of the kids (Literally 8-10 punk hoods) So now the kid starts running away from me and my boy runs over and goes, "that motherfucker hit you with a bottle lets get em" so my big ass is running down the middle of a main intersection, blood shooting out of my head because now my BP is rising and i can feel and see more and more blood. Eventually i stopped running because this damn kid was running for his life. So we get in the car and leave, we go around the block one more time for him and we come back to find him almost near where we fought. So we hop out again, and gave chase again, mother fucker got away again (GUESS ITS CARDIO TIME! LOL) But when we were going back to the cars, one of his boys was there still, so we fucked him up and sent him back to give the message to his boy for hitting me with the bottle. (I KNOW ITS NOT FAIR, BUT LIFE IS NOT FAIR)

But NExt day, word on the street is, the kid we fucked up at the end, fucked up the kid who hit me with the bottle. Street justice served...

Oh yea, I WAS SUPER PISSED BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOUING TO RUIN MY SATURDAY TRAINING!!!! GOT HOME, WENT TO SLEEP, WOKE UP WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THE PILLOW, WENT TO THE GYM, HAD A GREAT LIFTING DAY, AND WENT TO GET STITCHED UP. NOW IS THAT A POWERLIFTER OR WHAT! LOL LIFTING BEFORE THE STICHEES!

AFTER ALL THIS 15 STICHES IN THE HAIRLINE

BUT

KNOWING I CAN WAKE UP, HUNG OVER, BLOODY WITH A HOLE IN MY HEAD, STILL BLEEDING AND STILL DEADLIFT 510LBS, IS PRICELESS.
You guys would have loved seeing me partial 915 lbs, with blood dripping down my face. I know my coach did lol

But...workout story is next...

you weight appr. 87kgs, can press 122kgs on the bench and your chest is 101cm (40 inches) ? where is the mistake ? ;)

edit : see pic in your profile - could be correct....

Last edited:
lmao, great story.

Good luck on your lifts bro them so heavy ass weight you are aiming for. No doubt as always you will kill that shit.

Training Update:

On Friday i had some time to get to the gym before they relocated my me to my new office.

So i go in and decide to deadlift light sumo style...

My coach calls and says he can train saturday and is going to teach me how to sumo pull. What a coincidence that he is gonna teach me to sumo and i was practicing already.

So i end up doing couple more sets and went home...

Saturday: With a hole in my head and all!

Came in and Pulled Max and Partial Squatted.

Sumo Deadlifts:
Worked on Form, Max Pull w/ good or perfect form.

Worked Triples up to 398lbs. Then my form suffered @ reps with more weight.
Worked Singles up to 529lbs, but couldnt lock 529. (This would have been a new PR)

Partial Squats:
Worked with Curved bar
Pin # 7 & Standing on 2 mats.
Worked way up to 915lbs. I had to battle 915 @ 3 attempts. The 3red attempt finally got up and locked for a split second before i collapsed.

In attempts # 2 @ 915lbs, since my coach was teaching us how to stay arched, i actually fell back and lost my balance. My coach said this was good because it shows that i am mentally trying to stay back.

He thinks i have a 700lbs squat with the equipment, i hope to proove him right soon.

Thats all we did. But dont think that it wasnt a crazy ass workout. the weight was so heavy it had my shaking afterwards for a bit....

So i ate like a pig this weekend to help heal from that workout. If i get to workout like that every Sat I think ill be the happiest person alive.

Im working on Form here on out. My coach tells me, that fixing my form alone will bring me to new levels.

;)

Svetislav_aka_Waczlaff said:
you weight appr. 87kgs, can press 122kgs on the bench and your chest is 101cm (40 inches) ? where is the mistake ? ;)

edit : see pic in your profile - could be correct....

Hey Svetislav, yea it def is 40 inches, i had to measure myself for a bench shirt the other day. it was 40 inches. Inzer recommends adding 2 inches for a singly ply shirt, i ended up with a 42 Rage X.

It might be tight, but my chest is still around 40 inches.

Svetislav, do u think it would be bigger with those #'s? just wondering where ya coming from.

Someone a while ago said there was no way my chest was that "big" and this when my chest measurements were actually bigger, im alittle smaller up top due to less fat....

Thanks either way!

Hey MM -

hmm, really thought that you must have a larger chest with these damn good bench (i am only at appr. 95-100kgs for 1RM @180lbs) but seemed you are very good in shape....

nevertheless good luck with your new programm, will have a look at it !!

greets, Svet

Svetislav_aka_Waczlaff said:
Hey MM -

hmm, really thought that you must have a larger chest with these damn good bench (i am only at appr. 95-100kgs for 1RM @180lbs) but seemed you are very good in shape....

nevertheless good luck with your new programm, will have a look at it !!

greets, Svet

HEH i know, but my chest is the body part that lags behind....My tricpes make up for the bench (considering this is where the bench power comes from)

Your right tho, imma have to try to build some chest up lol

Ok Fitness world Workout Update

Went to gym on Tuesday. Worked Bench w/ Rage X Single Ply Shirt

I bombed out on my bench last competition because i used a shirt that was worn out and had no pop. So picked up a new Rage X singly ply shirt. I went with single ply because i didnt feel my bench was good enough to go with a double ply.

Took about 15-20 mins and shitload of baby powder to get in. My chest is 40", and the Rage X is 42 inches, so lets say this shit is skin tight.

For the first few weeks i know i wont be able to touch nicely. I tocuhed, but the shirt is still so damn stiff that it threw my hands to the rack. I'll break it in nicely.

Bench Work WITHOUT shirt (Warmups & all with a Pause)
135x10
185x5
225x3
275x0
So from this i can tell my raw max w/ a pause is under 275.

Bench Work WITH shirt NO BOARDS:
315x1
315x0 (hands flew towards rack)
315x0 (struggled getting it down and it almost flopped on stomach)

After i realized the shirt was WAY to NEW and unbroken in, i knew i needed to do some board presses.

Bench Work WITH SHIRT WITH BOARDS:
315x3
315x3
325x3

My hands were really getting numb by this point, but the shirt was better fitting then it was in the begining of the workout.

Bench Work LOCKOUTS no shirt:
315x1
355x1
405x1
445x1
485x1
524x0 (Didnt Budge at all felt like a ton of bricks)

Static Holds:
524x1 For 8-10s

Now let me tell you the after math. During the static hold i had someone lift the bar for me, obviously too much weight for him to handle because he lifted only the right side, i had to muscle up the left side and i think this cause the pain im feeling today. I had to take off from work because my left side (shoulder/chest/trap) were killing me. 2 baths, soaking in mineral ice all day, vicodine & cyclobenzaprine, and it still was killing me. BUT SINCE I HURT, I ATE LIKE A GODAMN PIG. HEALTHY OF COURSE, BUT SO MUCH DAMN FOOD! What doesnt kill me only makes me stronger. My left side could have just been alot weaker then my right side that is why it feels like it does, but i still think it was the retarded spotter.

Top Bottom