Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pull-ups

royale13ii

So I realize my back is getting stronger and was debating whether I should obmit lat pull downs and focus more on wg and cg pullups. Should I do lat pull downs from time to time but mainly focus on rows and pullups?

Thanks.

No need for both closegrip and widegrip pullups, rows, or pulldowns. Just pick one grip width and worth with it. A wider grip will work better for lat development, simply due to the stretch placed upon the muscle while under load. This leads to greater hypertrophy.

Pullups & Parallel Rows are perfect for superior back development.

weighted wide grip pullups first----then you can hit pulldowns with a diff. angle to change shit up. 1 arm db rows are by far my fav. for adding thickness to my back..go heavy though.

I put a pullup bar in my drive way and everytime I leave or come home I knock out 12. Probably not the best idea but I love them. I end up doing around a hundred everyday.

neat pullup wokout:

1 rep and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
2 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
3 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
4 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
5 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
6 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
Lets say you fail trying to do seven so STOP and go back to
1 rep and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
2 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
3 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
4 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
5 reps and catch your breath (20 - 30 seconds or so)
Lets say you fail trying to do six so STOP the chin-up workout, you will have done about 40 reps in about 6 minutes. It gets very difficult for most people to get to do more than 10 reps per set. This works best with nice tight clean reps.

Top Bottom