Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Clen and T3 cycle

jessiew01

I need help. I am fixing to start taking a cycle of clen and T3 but I don't know what doses I need to take.

I am 23, 5 foot 2 inches tall, 140 pounds and I do cardio 6 days a week and do weights 5 days a week.

If anybody knows how to take this please let me know. Thank you.

Not to bypass the question, but you will find that around here, people don't like to give drug dose answers without more info. Those two drugs are serious shit - especially T3 - and not to be jumped into lightly. Neither one of those will give shit for results without a lot of dedication from you.

How is the diet? Specifically. Not just "I eat pretty good, but cheat every now and then". That can mean anything. We need food choices, timing, amounts, measurements, condiments, etc. How much water do you drink? Your diet is the NUMBER ONE thing that will make or break you. The rest doesn't mean shit if your diet is messed up.

6 days of cardio? Pretty useless unless you are doing it right. Cardio is not the end-all-be-all of fat loss. It is simply one small tool. What do you do, when, how long, intensity?

5 days of lifting? That is a lot of lifting. What is your split like? The intensity? How long do your workouts last? Exercise choices?

Your history. How long have you been working out? What are your goals? Other supplementation?

I am new here , but my first question would be , why are you starting a cycle of two drugs that you are unaware of what the dosages should be and effects of the dosage?

I would assume that you are trying to lose somewhere around 20lbs or less, and if this is true , it would seem to me that with a clean diet and all the cardio , and lifting, the weight should come off on it's own.

Try taking a look at what your doing now , and see if any changes would be beneficial before going down that path.

vachelle72 said:
I am new here , but my first question would be , why are you starting a cycle of two drugs that you are unaware of what the dosages should be and effects of the dosage?

I would assume that you are trying to lose somewhere around 20lbs or less, and if this is true , it would seem to me that with a clean diet and all the cardio , and lifting, the weight should come off on it's own.

Try taking a look at what your doing now , and see if any changes would be beneficial before going down that path.

You may be new here, but DAMN your advice hit the nail on the head. :) Niiiiice!

Gymgurl said:
IMHO....if your diet is not TIGHT and your training isn't...it won't help much

You know, I was going through a number of threads, looking for some information with regards to the overall effectiveness of CLEN. I'm not expert when it comes to chemical warfare here, but aren't some of us forgetting that CLEN is used solely to preserve muscle? I think burning fat is secondary when it comes to preserving muscle during contest prep. Obviously you want to be shredded, but at the same time, you want to preserve as much muscle as possible. There are so many posts with regards to this topic, but people should be commenting on the anti-catabolic properties of clenbuterol as opposed to its effectiveness of burning fat. That's why I want to use it, so I can restrict cortisol levels in my body, protect my hard earned work, and still diet hard.

FO

forka said:
That's why I want to use it, so I can restrict cortisol levels in my body, protect my hard earned work, and still diet hard.

FO

get a cortisol blocker then.

If you do decide on clen I would buy the tabs not the liquid. That way it is accurately measured. I don't trust the pumps. I don't rate clen anyway, I think it increases the apetite. ECA is much better IMO.

I actually agree w/ that. Aside from the 24 hr panic attacks, clen makes me feel like I'm hungry.

fitbabe said:
get a cortisol blocker then.

If you do decide on clen I would buy the tabs not the liquid. That way it is accurately measured. I don't trust the pumps. I don't rate clen anyway, I think it increases the apetite. ECA is much better IMO.

Do cortisol blocker's work? Honestly? I mean, I've heard some things, but nothing well documented.

Fo

They may work but to rely on them for "fat burning" like the commercial says is probably a joke. You can reduce your cortisol by reducing your stress which you can do by exercising & eating right.

Top Bottom