Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Opinions....

AnotherRedHead

Is there any difference? I can get 2000mg of test E in a 10ml bottle for alot cheaper than I can get 2000mg of sust. I know the esters cause the test to stay in your body for certain amounts of time, but does it really matter for a bulking cycle which test I use? Should I just go with the cheaper test? Assuming they are from a legit source?

I hane made good gains on both. If money is a problem go with the E, I like sust, but that is my personal tastes!! What are you stacking with?? And what does your cycle look like??

If anything I actually prefer Enanthate. Test is test though, whatever ester it comes in, it is essentially the same. From my personal experiences though I have had better results with En.

I am with the strenghtmonster.

I prefer enanthate but I go for the cheapest test because test is test

Btw here in Europe Enanthate is usually more expensive than Sust and Omna is very very cheap. I will use Testex Elmu cypionate and scherings testoviron depot on my second cycle which should start on monday. On my third cycle i was thinking Omna because it is cheap stuff. I could take 1000mg Omna week at the price of 500mg cypionate. So i guess i will go with Omna in future and with 1000mg week the faster ester works better too.

Top Bottom