Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HST. Finished 15's. Arms are both .25" larger. Sweet.

cwc73

I finish my 15's mini-cycle tomorrow. I measured my arms during SD and again tonight. Both were cold, no pumps. Both of my arms are right at 1/4 inches larger. They aren't the same size, but they are growing at the same rate. They both look very noticably larger. I just thought that I would brag.
Chris

thanks johnnyC. I really appreciate everything you have helped me with.
I have had my diet in check all except today and yesterday- mainly because my refridge is empty. A trip to wally world is due tomorrow.
I love the ease of HST though. It's very fast paced for me and my partner. We are both noticing strength and size gains. It's great. If I could only find more time for sleep, but with ROTC and school work, it is very difficult.
Thanks ALL!

After I finish the 10's I usually see the most gains...last time my arms were up half an inch 4 weeks in. Keep it up.

I finished it up an hour ago. I blew my preset maxes away. I still did my prescribed maxes, but I could have done much more. Usually 10-15 lbs more. I wrote down what I thought I could do, so the next cycle can take advantage of this info.

JohnnyC, those rear delt crossovers are a BITCH and a 1/2!!!! They kill my shoulders. I haven't felt a burn like that in a while. I still cant give any K yet.

Also, to bring up the diameter of my left bicep, I did and will continue to add 5 reps to my curls only on my left arm. I hope this will speed up the progress in my left arm so that it can catch up to my right.

Cmdubs, 1/2 an inch in 4 weeks is totally insane. Congratulations! I hope I get there. I never thought that a 1/4 of an inch was possible in two weeks, but HST is for real. K to ya.

Since my left arm is smaller than my right arm, do you all think it will be enough to add 5 reps to it? After I finish my seated curls, I do 5 more. I just started doing this thursday, but I like the idea. It didn't really make my arm burn though. So is this enough. I start 10's sunday. Do you think they will be the same size by the end of HST cycle?
Thanks. K for help.

I honestly woundn't worry too much about the size difference of your arms. Almost everyone is asymmetrical to an extent. As long as they are both growing at the same rate I'd be happy if I were you. Good job on the progress.

My left arm is slightly smaller and weaker than my right too...always has been. I don't think it's anything that's gonna matter in the long run though. As long as you're growing as a whole that's all that matters. Unless it's an extreme difference, which I doubt it is, I wouldn't sweat it.

Well, it is half an inch in diameter. It looks a lot different also. There is little peak to it, but it is starting to grow a peak. I just don't like it for myself. I just want them to be symetrical. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

cwc73 said:
Since my left arm is smaller than my right arm, do you all think it will be enough to add 5 reps to it? After I finish my seated curls, I do 5 more. I just started doing this thursday, but I like the idea. It didn't really make my arm burn though. So is this enough. I start 10's sunday. Do you think they will be the same size by the end of HST cycle?
Thanks. K for help.

Chris, dont worry about it to much right now Brah'...just stick to the program as outlined and things will take care of themselves. I wouldn't add any reps right now! If you feel your arms can take some more and arent getting the proper hypertrophic stimulas (I'd say they were though with the growth you've already experienced in your 15's) you can start adding some drop sets for them in the last week of your 5's.

Top Bottom