Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proscar Vs. Saw palmetto. and deca

E.C illa

I know taking proscar w/ deca can lead to greater hair loss. What about if you use saw palmetto and deca? Would that be okay? I would think they are similar, but saw palmetto is much weeker. Any thoughts. All input appreciated

I have heard that Proscar/Finasteride doesnt work as well with Deca, but I have not heard that it makes youre hairloss worse.

I think its the Ingredient finastride which is the prob wen it comes to deca...I know avodart is good to go with deca....am pretty sure Saw palmetto will good to go to if it doesnt contain finastride.

I am not sure why finasteride/propecia/proscar works antagonistically with Deca, but from my research, DHT conversion inhibition is attatcked in the same way by proscar/propecia, saw palmetto, or avodart. In other words if one is bad with Deca, they are all bad with Deca. Why would avodart be good to go with Deca and not Propecia/Proscar ? Propecia/Proscar = finisteride, Avodart = dutasteride; they work in the same manner, it's just that Avodart blocks both types of DHT conversion inhibitors, where Propecia/Proscar blocks only one. The jury is still out on how effective saw palmetto is on DHT conversion inhibition. I have been taking it for 4 years now, just in case it works, 1. Can't be bad. 2. Good for prostate.

Top Bottom