Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle help winny deca eq ?

BraveheartWW

I'm starting a first cycle, wanted oppinions on idea of deca or EQ possibly stacked with winstrol. I know many will suggest test, but I'm competing in college football, will be conditioning this summer, and I don't want to gain too much weight. I play Safety and I want to either maintain or improve my speed while increasing strength WITHOUT gaining too much wieght. Are the joint pain/dehydration side effects of winny for real?... which would be better, deca or EQ? Is it bad to do deca or eq/ with winny without using any test?...please give me advice, and thanks for help

joint pain from winny is for real. some experience it more than others.
You will probably gain more from deca (also alot of water).
EQ bloat is minimal. If I were you I would run eq only at 400-600mg ew for about 12 weeks. Deca also shuts you down more.
And if you could afford it, 20-40mg anavar ed 6-8 weeks till start of PCT. Var does wonders for strengthgains for me.

I still think test is best for a 1st cycle. 300 to 500mg/wk would accomplish your goals. Let your diet , which should be well under control, determine how much wt you gain. Your workout will also detremine how much hypertrophy you achieve. Low reps for strength, explosive movements with less wt for speed, continue with your field workouts. But you already know how to train for your needs. At that dose, bloat wont be a problem either.
Good luck.

Even if you play Div 3 you will be tested if you make the playoffs i beleive, so deca may not be an option for you. I am not sure the detection time of eq, but if you get tested on a regular basis, test prop over the summer is probably your best bet.

Deca + winny are a good combination. In all honesty you will probably gain more muscle off of deca than test anyways.

Detection times for AAS:

Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months
Clen 4-5 Days
Ephedrin 6-10 Days
Halo 2 months
Proviron 5 weeks
D-Bol 5 weeks
Methamphetamin 6-10 Days
Primo Depot 4-5 weeks
Deca 18 months
Nandrolon Phenylprop 12 months
Anavar 3 weeks
Anadrol 2 months
Winny oral 3 weeks
Winny inj 2 months
Test cyp 3 months
Test enat 3 months
Sustanon 3 months
Test Prop 2-3 weeks
Andriol 1 week
Trenbolon Acet 4-5 weeks

Nucman said:
Detection times for AAS:

Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months

Deca 18 months

this should help on deciding which to take if you are worried about getting tested.. i dont know why people think that test is going to make you so huge you will not be able to function right. you will be building muscle which will help in performance, NOT hinder them. trust me, test will not slow you down. i played 2 yrs collegiate baseball and ran a couple test only cycles and i ran a 6.6 60yd. and put on an average of 15-20lbs off each cycle.
good luck bro.

Top Bottom