Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you use dbol when comming "off"..

MrRTTB

I know this is something of a dubble moral thing, comming off gear using dbol. But as some have stated you can recover full even using low amount of dbol in the morning(5-10mg). SO I was wondering if anyone done this with success and if anyone done this and agfter dropping the dbol you crashed

i'll be doing the ramp off after this cycle.....

i kind of did it inadvertently last cycle....because i didn't want to start my PCT right away for some reason I can't remember now.....

but, it wasn't as well planned as this will be.

i would say i felt somewhat of a crash...didn't lose much strength or size though.

ive done it once. it was at the end of last summer. i was on 750mg test and 500mg eq for 16 weeks. i did the morning dbol recovery method w/ clomid and arimidex. it works GREAT. the dbol keeps the cortisol in check. thats y it works so well. after a cycle your cortisol sky rockets.

I always come ramp off with dbol, Ive been doing it for the past 3 cycles. It works really well, and I love the fact that you know exactly when to start pct becuase the dbol is ou tof your system ic 5 hours.
My last cycle I started 15 mg of dbol a week after my last shot of eq. I ran 15 mgs for 3 weeks to make sure the eq was fully out of my system. Then I started my pct 5 hours after my last dbol I feel this method worked really well.

I did a 15-16 week cycle and went on HCG for 9days, 500iu per day(I was to use this for 14day but I droped the last vial of hcg on the floor and it crached). Then I started nolva 60mg 5days, then 40mg now I'm at 20mg. My balls are bigger and I do have sexdrive. But It seems like I'm not recovering from the workouts so I thought I might throw in some 10mg dbol in the morning for a couple off weeks.

Can someone explain to me how to get d-bol for pct bros????? my next cycle consists in test en 500/wk for 10 wks and jump start it with 35mg d-bol for 4 weeks. can i take the d-bol at the end of my cycle again????? help please.

v shape said:
I always come ramp off with dbol, Ive been doing it for the past 3 cycles. It works really well, and I love the fact that you know exactly when to start pct becuase the dbol is ou tof your system ic 5 hours.
My last cycle I started 15 mg of dbol a week after my last shot of eq. I ran 15 mgs for 3 weeks to make sure the eq was fully out of my system. Then I started my pct 5 hours after my last dbol I feel this method worked really well.

Ok, I was more after those who tried the hole PCT while on dbol. In other wordsnolva or clomid + dbol in the morning.

Top Bottom