Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol tabs? are they worth it??

mike01svt

I read that they were are good drug to use when wanting to get hard and gain strength... but this was injectable stuff. Then I found the tabs, would these be good also? I am leaving to mexico in about 30 mins and I am either coming back with winny or another cycle of clen, but not both.. to much $$$

any advice on the winny tabs would be helpful. just looking for if they would yeild some good results.

They are the same exact thing. Your best bet would be to buy liquid since it's much cheaper and then drink it.

mike01svt said:
thanks, will the liquid need to be refrigerated?

Nah just keep it at room temperature. Maybe now you will have enough money for both. Everything down there is so cheap anyway.

Well, hopefully I will have enough for both. I wont know till I get there. If all else fails I will end up with one or the other. The other problem is getting a syringe to measure the winny (liquid) not sure how to ask them for that. So I will check prices on both tabs and liquid. Anyone got a good cycle for winny. I will read up on cycles when I get back.. running out of time right now.

i guess it depends on the brands, but the ones I have seen the tabs seem to work out cheaper

mike01svt said:
Well, hopefully I will have enough for both. I wont know till I get there. If all else fails I will end up with one or the other. The other problem is getting a syringe to measure the winny (liquid) not sure how to ask them for that. So I will check prices on both tabs and liquid. Anyone got a good cycle for winny. I will read up on cycles when I get back.. running out of time right now.

For future reference bro just for your own good do research first then buy.

I just got done with a four week cycle including winny tabs from IP and got ok gains. Nothing compaired with the depot. Cant wait to try my zambons.

thanks for the input, I am gonna try not to rush into this stuff again. I want to read as much as I can and try and get a good diet going before i start, dont want to just waste my money because I didnt read enough :)

Top Bottom