Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

needsize said:
to make a blanket statement like dbol builds muscle fibre better than dbol is not accurate.

Your changing what I said bro. MG FOR MG dbol will build muscle fiber better than drol. THAT is NOT a blanket statement, and THAT IS accurate!

alltraps said:
i posted that quote about being shut down hard to warm people about long cycles, not high doses.

Maybe you should have been warning about high dosages as well bro? Just a thought. Maybe that is partially some of the reason why you are shut down so hard as well, and not just the length of the cycles?

alltraps said:
all i was asking you is why you are so against it if you havent tried it? im not trying to get into it with you., just wondering. i may be a little more adventurous than most on here, so i will try anything once. so i can see for myself what its like and decide whether its worth doing again. if you listen to everything everyone one else says on these boards....then you:
cant drink winny
site injections work wonders
you have to run at least a gram of test too look like brad pit
and all the other shit people post.

I am not trying to get into it with you either bro. Like I say ... maybe I am not as adventurous as you, but ... at the same time, I dont want to use my own body for an experiment on something that I have researched that looks bad. Not worth it in my opinion. Also, maybe because I am not so adventurous, I have not been shut down hard yet from any cycle. And dont plan to either.

Another thing bro ... I know enough not to listen to everything people on these boards say, I have been on them for a long time. I base my opinions off of sceintific studies, as well as user exeriences.

alltraps said:
dont be so against something untill you try it. im sure 3 weeks of anadrol wont kill you!

I'm sure it wont, ... but MG for MG dbol will do it better! ... and i wont have to take 100mgs of it.

Mavy

Re: Re: Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

geoboy said:

AMEN TO THAT! that's me, & my story in a nutshell.

Also, as to the liver dangers, I did 6 weeks at 30 mg ED with ZERO change in ast/alt.

Thats pretty impressive bro. Dbol is not good for your liver either, thats why I am surprised, but ya ... its nowhere near as harmfull as anadrol which is unfortunately the most harmful oral steroid. Like I mentioned earlier ... most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week! Not cool!

Re: Re: Re: Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

Mavy said:

Thats pretty impressive bro. Dbol is not good for your liver either, thats why I am surprised, but ya ... its nowhere near as harmfull as anadrol which is unfortunately the most harmful oral steroid. Like I mentioned earlier ... most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week! Not cool!

actually I believe halo is more harmful to the liver than anadrol. My cycle last year I ran 100mg of drol a day for 4 weeks, and when I had my blood tested everything was still in the normal range

Mavy said:

Also, maybe because I am not so adventurous, I have not been shut down hard yet from any cycle. And dont plan to either.

Mavy

you know what, that sounds condesending towards me! you know very little about me, and to imply that i am shut down for life because of anadrol is plain ridiculous. after all, i got tested 5 weeks after a 20 week cycle. do an 8 week one and get tested 5 weeks after and then come here and tell me how you did.

you also say that yuo dont want to use your own body for experiments? you make it sound like drol came out last week by some shady new UG lab. this shit has been around for years! there are tons of users, and i am sorry to tell you this, but 50mg of anadrol will blow 50mg of dbol out of the water.

mavy, your attitude towards anyone not agreeing with you really is pretty condescending

alltraps said:
you know what, that sounds condesending towards me! you know very little about me, and to imply that i am shut down for life because of anadrol is plain ridiculous. after all, i got tested 5 weeks after a 20 week cycle. do an 8 week one and get tested 5 weeks after and then come here and tell me how you did.

you also say that yuo dont want to use your own body for experiments? you make it sound like drol came out last week by some shady new UG lab. this shit has been around for years! there are tons of users, and i am sorry to tell you this, but 50mg of anadrol will blow 50mg of dbol out of the water.

Needsize and alltraps, before you two start double teaming me here ... I am not trying to sound condenscending. At all! It just seems that this thread has gotten twisted, and my words have been changed around by you guys from the intention of the whole thread.

Alltraps, you are right, I do not know you, and I am not trying make this a personal attack against you.

i.e.
alltraps said:
and to imply that i am shut down for life because of anadrol is plain ridiculous.

Again bro .. you took this as a personal attack. I never stated that AT ALL. This seems to be in your mind. I SUGGESTED that MAYBE high dosages of drol could have attributed to the shut down you had experienced, and not just the length of the cycles.

"Maybe that is partially some of the reason why you are shut down so hard as well, and not just the length of the cycles?"

See bro its a suggestion. Almost everyone of my threads got twisted somehow or another into "you dont know because you havent tried it", or taken as personal attacks.

I tried to post solid facts about the 2 drugs on this thread vs ... "just try it once and you will know" type of scenarious.

Also, I know that drol has been around for years bro, I am not saying it is some new magical drug (again I dont know where you are coming up with this). Its been around for quite some time. Dbol has been around longer than drol, and has proven itself time and time again as the king muscle builder.

50mg of drol will blow dbol out of the water eh??? Drol just dosent support the buildup of protien as well as dbol. And when all is said and done, I honestly believe that dbol will leave you with more of a true increase in tissue (hyper-trophy of muscle fibers), then drol. Remember that by saying this, you are saying that mg for mg drol blows dbol out of the water, so you are also saying that 100mgs of drol blows 100mgs of dbol out water, 150 drols would blow 150 dbols out of the water. Think about it bro, someone could actually tolerate 150mgs of drol per day. If a person is taking 150mgs of dbol/day, they are more than likely going to run into some serious issues. I get dbol pumps at 25mgs/day, and some people as low as 15mgs/day.

If you want to think that anadrol MG for MG,... blows dbol out of the water, ... then do you know what ... go ahead and think that. Each is entitled to their opinion and I personaly disagree with you. Who knows though, maybe you are right, and I wont know until I try it, but as it stands right now, drol does not appear to offer anything for me that dbol can not do better.

Mavy

Alltraps, you seriously believe that 50mg of anadrol is signifigantly stronger in terms of strength/muslce gain than 50mg of dbol?

jubei said:
Alltraps, you seriously believe that 50mg of anadrol is signifigantly stronger in terms of strength/muslce gain than 50mg of dbol?

i dont believe that, i know that! i have done it myself many times, and for me, YES, it blows dbol out of the water.

mavy: if you dont think someone could tolerate 150mg of dbol per day, do a search for retabolil. he did more then that, and had no problems.

ps. im done with this thread. i am realy not sure why you posted this thread, when you had no intention of listening to any actual real life feedback. you have already made up your mind that dbol is king and anadrol sucks.

alltraps said:

i dont believe that, i know that! i have done it myself many times, and for me, YES, it blows dbol out of the water.

mavy: if you dont think someone could tolerate 150mg of dbol per day, do a search for retabolil. he did more then that, and had no problems.

ps. im done with this thread. i am realy not sure why you posted this thread, when you had no intention of listening to any actual real life feedback. you have already made up your mind that dbol is king and anadrol sucks.

Christ bro, here we go again. Stop twisting the things I say around... please. I never said that no one could tolerate 150mgs of dbol. I said that someone could run into problems by doing it at that dosage.

"If a person is taking 150mgs of dbol/day, they are more than likely going to run into some serious issues"

Lets stop going through this, if you are going to keep twisting my threads. I know retabolil and have read many of his posts before. And whether you think so or not, that is not a standard dosage of dbol. It is considered high.

hahaha ... Jesus .... I never said that drol sucks bro! (I am starting to wonder if you are reading another thread?? wtf?). I have always agreed that it is a very powerful and very harsh drug. For the hundredth time, I am stating that there is nothing that would make me think that anadrol could offer anything for me that mg for mg dbol cant do better, and at a safer dosage. If somehow you translate this into dbol rocks and drol sucks ... then agian, go ahead and think this. wtf?

Read any of my threads that I have ever posted., I defintely listen to users experiences, especially when they have good information suporting it. Again, I will form my opinion from both people experiences and facts. And i'm sorry, ... but you stating from experience that mg for mg drol "blows dbol out of the water", and needsize running 100mgs of a-50s for 4 weeks and not having any change in his liver values, ... is NOT enough to sell me on it, or convince me its better. Sorry.

Done!

Top Bottom