Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else with Deca?

B

bigmk

I have stacked 1 gram of Sus with 600 Deca and the Sus didnt seem to do much for me. Of course the Deca being a stronger AS constantly shows big gains for me.

What else have you guys tried with Deca that shows some promise?

Bro if you dont see results with a gram of sust then your diet & training are wrong or the sust is bunk. period

You are talking a gram EW right?

You should use aromasin for anti-e, that wont hindr gains. What anti-e did you use with that gram EW?

Deca + Var = :p

Primo+ Deca = :p

I also like sust with deca.

bigmk said:
I have stacked 1 gram of Sus with 600 Deca and the Sus didnt seem to do much for me. Of course the Deca being a stronger AS constantly shows big gains for me.

What else have you guys tried with Deca that shows some promise?

so 1g test didnt work??

anyhow.. deca/primo was my favorite cycle yet.
400mg of each.

so bust out with the 600/600 and see what happens.
but keep in mind that decanoate and enanthate are slow releasing esters so you should either frontload or jumpstart cycle with dbols or anapolans.

not using an anti-e/anti-pro with that cycle is asking for huge tits.

Little Rage, you're using a very low, non-suppresive dose of T3. Why are you only doing it for 8 weeks, though? Why not run with it constantly? It's not suppresive at that dosage, and will help with protein systhesis and overall metabolism.

And bigmk? What the hell? 1 gram of sust will produce results even if you lie on your ass all day. Sure, it won't make you into Ronnie, but I don't fucking believe it that you gained nothing on 1.6 grams of gear a week.

My diet and training are pretty good, been in the game (bodybuilding) for quite awile. Maybe I need to clarify somewhat. Im seeing results of course, but far more from the Deca than the Sus. Im figuring my body is just responding differently to the Sus no matter the dose. Im running no anti-e's because im showing no sides. I jump started with dbol the first five weeks at 40/day. Im sure my gear is good i trust my source completely. I think i will give the primo a try with the Deca my next cycle. Any of you guys been over 600/week with the deca before?

Somthing isn't right with that... 1g of Sust and 600mg of Deca? You should have blown up? Are you sure it was legit gear? What was your diet like? Your training regime?

bigmk said:
My diet and training are pretty good, been in the game (bodybuilding) for quite awile. Maybe I need to clarify somewhat. Im seeing results of course, but far more from the Deca than the Sus. Im figuring my body is just responding differently to the Sus no matter the dose. Im running no anti-e's because im showing no sides. I jump started with dbol the first five weeks at 40/day. Im sure my gear is good i trust my source completely. I think i will give the primo a try with the Deca my next cycle. Any of you guys been over 600/week with the deca before?

Be cautious in the 600+mg/wk dosage range. Your risking exposing yourself to unnecessary sides... I've gone up to 600 mg/wk but for no more then 2 weeks before tapering down.

ohashi:
I might continue with the t-3 for longer but this is my first time using t-3 at a low dose and just want to see how i respond to it. And so far i'm liking it.

bigmk:
i believe galaxy is running deca at 1g ew in his current cycle. You might want to pm him.

Top Bottom