Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol ?

D

DaddyX

in the early spring i will be hitting up a test/fina/winny cycle. my question is i only have 20 amps of winny, 50mg/ml zambons. i was planning on doing 50mg eod injected. do i need more or is 50mg eod sufficient.

I would have to say 50mg/ eod day yeild some results, but not all they could be. Its kinda hard to say being I never did it eod, I used zambons last year at 50mg/day, and loved it. I think it went great with fina as well. You could give it a try, or maybe pick up 22 more and use it every day for six weeks. Zambons are the shit.IMO

KILLER2001 said:
I would have to say 50mg/ eod day yeild some results, but not all they could be. Its kinda hard to say being I never did it eod, I used zambons last year at 50mg/day, and loved it. I think it went great with fina as well. You could give it a try, or maybe pick up 22 more and use it every day for six weeks. Zambons are the shit.IMO

what i think i may do is get some paperstrol and run it the days i dont inject... will that work good ?

Hard to say b/c I never used paperstrol , but from the way people talk it should be good. I know one thing, your blood levels will remain way more constant.

KILLER2001 said:
I know one thing, your blood levels will remain way more constant.

thats what i was thinking. thanks for the advise. karma for you. anyone else ?

I'd just do the eod with the amps. I wouldn't ever want to run a whole lot of winny. The whole brittle tendon thing scares me.

slobberknocker said:
I'd just do the eod with the amps. I wouldn't ever want to run a whole lot of winny. The whole brittle tendon thing scares me.

there zambons which are supposed to be pretty good stuff as far as potency. so maybe eod would work alright. im not sure how my tendons will be from winny as i only did it once in the past with a shitty brand, probably underdosed. maybe i will try eod to see how i feel.....thanks

50mg EOD will be enough if stacked with something else. Alone, I doubt it would do any shit. But 20 amps is enough for 3 weeks (your last 3 weeks maybe ?).

manny78 said:
50mg EOD will be enough if stacked with something else. Alone, I doubt it would do any shit. But 20 amps is enough for 3 weeks (your last 3 weeks maybe ?).

thats a thought, maybe i will run it the last 3 weeks. thanks for your input

just curious, are you going to be running it same time as the fina?

also, paperstrol is working well for me @ 40mg ED

Top Bottom