Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for first cycle Sustanon or Test?

BIGNUTT

I hear different people say different things, so which is the best, Sustanon, Test Prop., or Test Enathate? I know they all have different +s and -s, but which is the safest while still being able to grow a nice amount? If anyone could break down the main differences between test and sust it would be great.

Which is easier on your heart? blood pressure?

Sust is a blended mixture of different esters.. I'd stay away from taht.. IDK why they even make this stuff thats just a pain in the u eitehr inject more frequently than needed for long esters or waste the fast esters injecting too infrequently.

Prop is a short half life test.. quick in quick out.. This is you're safest bet since you can lower doses or drop it the fastest.

Ethenate is a long ester.. lets u inject fairly infrequently which is why alot of ppl use it in first cycles (skittish of needles) but.. problem is if you start having problems it takes a while to clear.

BIGNUTT said:
I hear different people say different things, so which is the best, Sustanon, Test Prop., or Test Enathate? I know they all have different +s and -s, but which is the safest while still being able to grow a nice amount? If anyone could break down the main differences between test and sust it would be great.

Which is easier on your heart? blood pressure?

Test is test bro. Don't believe the hype. It's just the ester on the test like Enock has stated that makes them different as far as how quickly they are released and how long they remain active in your system. Any of these will work great for you so go with what's affordable. Just make sure it's a quality product.

So is Prop a pretty safe AAS? I still hear good stuff about Deca, just gotta watch for gyno. My heart comes first, so gyno would be maybe my 3rd or 4th concern after blood pressure and things like that.

Any AAS thats not too bad on the heart and blood pressure?

So are any Tests safer? Or is it just that one stays in your system longer? I'm not real concerned w/ hairloss or Gyno, but I am when it comes to heart attack, stroke etc.

Thanks

By they way Sust (Organon) will be about 8 times cheaper than the other two.

A lot of guys like sust. Some people (1st or 2nd timers) have reported decent gains off of 1, 250mg. shot every week. But every 3,4, or 5 days would work too IMO. True that you might want to taper with something else.

As far as safety goes... I think they'd all be pretty close, but I'm no expert. Some people say that prop causes less water retention, but I couldn't really go along with that. Like everyone has already said "test is test." But, since the sust is cheap and easy to work with.... Whatever you choose, good luck! And keep healthy!

Jacob

I like enanthate. Taken EOD it gives me graeter pumps, and keeps my test levels even. Just my opinion though! Do what you want!

Sus is good for a newbie though. Just take it on a split schedule. Mon. and Thurs. injections would be good. Or every 3 days for 8-10 weeks for a first cycle. I wouldn't stack yet. See how the sus or enanthate works, then add from there. Make sure you have a good PCT planned. PCT Post Cycle Therapy. Peace.

Top Bottom