Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

2Thick said:
Something smells here...do you smell it Slopain?

I can't smell anymore, thats another side of deca it will randomly deficate on one of your five senses. heh

Seriously Test is my weapon of choice. I actually love winny but don't want to HAVE to use it when I use a steroid (as is the case with deca). For me Deca = no libido and alright gains, with Test however I get huge gains and even huger libido increase.

To each his own.. as long as its test. :D

2Thick said:
This may surprise many people but test is a bad choice for almost all prospective AS users.

And in a no-surprise move, I will recommend Deca as the best anabolic out there for mass, cutting and athletic use.

Here are some well known reasons why test is inferior

1. You will lose half of your gains after a test cycle

2. Test is awful for your prostate and colon

3. Test will make your hair fall out faster than most other compounds

4. Test requires higher and higher dosages to get a decent affect (all along the side effects increase).

5. Test causes gyno faster than almost all other compounds

6. If you use anti-estrogens to protect yourself from the sides listed above, you will be taking away many of the properties that make test good for gains, so it is a lose/lose situation

The list goes on and on.

1. You'll lose half your _weight_ gains because it's water. And if you come off cycle properly you'll keep most of the real gains.
2. True enough, though not to any great degree unless you're always on.
3. Not really. Only a few are any better on your hair, some are worse.
4. False. You only need more of _any_ juice when you go far enough beyond your genetic limit. Test is not special in this regard. You don't "wear out your receptors" or build a tolerence to juice - it just takes more to maintain and gain for a 280pounder than a 220 pounder - period.
5. Deca ain't no gyno-proof roid, either.
6. False.

But you probably knew all this and far more than I do, anyway... Just tryin' to stir up some shit? :)

2Thick said:

I would disagree

Mmmmmmmm-K

Any COHERANT reasoning for why synthetic test is different from natural test?

Let me tell you bro, as a chemisty major, if there is indeed a difference between natural and synthetic test there isn't an instrament, neither analytical or biological that can tell the difference.

Andy13 said:

Mmmmmmmm-K

Any COHERANT reasoning for why synthetic test is different from natural test?

Let me tell you bro, as a chemisty major, if there is indeed a difference between natural and synthetic test there isn't an instrament, neither analytical or biological that can tell the difference.

As a chemsirty major, you should know how synthetic test is created. Now, please tell me how something not of the human body can create the identical compound?

Well if you want to get technical, when referring to these steroid hormones, the word "natural" or "native" should mean "identical to the hormone as made by the body." Source or derivation does not matter.

But I would rather use semantics to pull the chain of a really pissed of chemistry major....hehehehehe...

I have to admit the best cycle I ever did was a deca, primo winstrol cycle. I have done test cycles but the results have been bloating and zits with nice strength gain, but the Deca Winny Primo was strength, cuts and no acne.

2Thick said:
Well if you want to get technical, when referring to these steroid hormones, the word "natural" or "native" should mean "identical to the hormone as made by the body." Source or derivation does not matter.

But I would rather use semantics to pull the chain of a really pissed of chemistry major....hehehehehe...

Just what about the word "coherant" did you not understand?

Top Bottom