Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol

from what i have read while on a cycle of dbol you are suppose to consisintently up the dosages (is this right). i was wondering what i a good amount to start off with? i was thining 20 (maybe 30) mg a day.

First time user: 15-25mgs/day. run it for four/five weeks to jumpstart cycle. it stacks very well with test...

genarr3 said:
No need to consistently up the dose.

Exactly :)

Just keep your dosages the same throughout. 20-30mg/day should be good. I did 30mg of my first cycle for the first 4 weeks. I was very pleased, stacked with test of course.

http://www.steroidtips.com/dianabol.htm

all the d bal info you need to know. i run it at 30 mg the entire time i am on. d bal is great for jump startgina cycle as well as closing it out. some people wait till they feel the test is not giving them that boost and then add d bal to get that pump back. i stick with it the entire time becasue i can't stand the feeling of it going away mid cycle and i just like d bal all around.. my next cycle starting on monday. I HOPE, i'll be doing d bal at 30mg ED for 16 wks. you only need 15 mg from what i have been reading but if your ,looking for better gains i'd go to about 25-30. lots of people do 50 but i havnt seen a report yet that says it's bettter at doses over 30mg.

KARMAS always good.

Top Bottom