Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol naps...... 7 days in....... uh oh

Themachine01

Im not a big fan of orals, this is actually the first serious go at dbol. I decided to give the naps a try, white tabs with triangle. Well its been 7 days at 20mg/day and nothing at all, no weight gain, no water, no strength gain. I should be feeling them a little bit by now, correct? maybe im expecting a little too much. Im gonna switch to the all so famous pinkies in a few days and see if I notice a difference.

man, i felt those naps in the first week, was up like 5lbs right away. but I imagine everyone reacts differently. I was initially running 25mg at the beginning of my sust cycle and then towards the end I threw in a couple weeks of 15mg ed. I personally don't like the bloat that comes with the dbols.

well....people respond differently but i felt strength difference in 3 days....and gained 4 lbs in 7 days......these where the tai pinks though....

jersey_pete said:
I thought you were going to say how tired you get on Dbol...LOL. I could use one of those Dbol naps right now....

:D I would love to take a little nappy right about now, especially since I have a nice long leg workout to look forward to when Im done work.

I take the British Dragon Pinks and I absolutely love them. The only thing is sometimes I fall asleep really qui..........

- "I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like victory"

wonder why d-bol does that ? my buddy was on them the same time i was and we both noticed that......wonder if it's the blood pressure or the drop in concentrations ?

the only thing I have noticed is that I have not gotten a good nights sleep since I started, is this common, should be expecting to not sleep well for the next 5 weeks? Are naps faked often, or is it just that I need to give it a couple more days? either way, I'll be switching over to the pinkies. :D

I finished a Naps cycle a little while ago. I gained 5 pounds the first week, but the 4th week was the best. I gained 15 pounds in one week. Granted some of this was water, but that comes with the territory. I got adema in the ankles for a few days, probably because my body was trying to adjust to increased weight. And the backs of my kneed itched a lot while on Naps. Strange. Give them another week or two and then see how you feel.

Top Bottom