Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol vs anadrol

n1tro said:
Daeo,

is it because the drol can you make you fell shitty? Dbol gives the sense of well being but according to some right ups on Anadrol I've read it states the user may feel sick.

Yep. I felt "shitty". Not too bad but I had cramps in my sides at times and stomach discomfort was common. With dbol I never experienced any of this unless I went above 75mg/day or so...

Well theres only one way to find out how good or bad it is. If anyone else wants to through their opinion in on which they prefer I'd like to hear about your experiences with Anadrol.

drol = water

dbol = muscle + water

That's based on experience, not hearsay.

slobberknocker said:
drol = water

dbol = muscle + water

That's based on experience, not hearsay.

false statement.

dbol = muscle & water
anadrol = more muscle & more water.

Gread thread, leep it up guys. This has relevance for PWA's because Anodrol-50 had been pushed in PWA magazines, but the rumors are that for people taking anti-retrovirals that it is too harsh on the liver. I became jaundice on Oxandrin but I was taking it constanly, I didn't know how to go against the written script and cycle it to help your liver. Thanks guys, Alan.

dbol hands down. I have never done drol and never will. mg for mg nothing beats dbol. Think about it what would grow from more 100 mgs of dbol or 100 mgs of a-drol? dbol for sure, only thing is that you would be taking 20 pills a day where a-drol you would take 2.

Go with dbol and you can grow the same on half the dosage, try 30mgs/day. If you are worried about bloat take some liquedex. Anadrol, on the other hand is not made in 5mg tabs like dbol, because it has a terrible affinity for receptor sites so it's made into a 50 mg tablet, which also inflicts considerable stress to your liver. If you ever have the option go with dbol over a-bombs!

mavy has good points.

still, my experience with the bombs was better.

n1tro said:
Krazzylad ,
have you experimented with both or are you just recycling information you've read/heard?

I've used dbols at 40mg ed and am going to try out Anadrol for myself. I know for a fact there are Anadrol users out there that say if stacked right it is a great and effective drug.

Yes i have bro, A bombs make you bigger but i seem to lose 80% of it when i come off as apposed to d bol where i seem to at lest keep half my gains. A bombs just equal a lot of water in my opinion and its real harsh on the live to boot

Top Bottom