Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAMN Winstrol!

mrflexdiesel

Let me be the first to tell ya, that I have never had a problem with pain and injectables. In fact I site inject into about every body part possible and even can sickly enjoy some of the pain and swelling. I used to even talk shit about people who complained about pain the got from an injection and couldn't handle it anymore. But, man! I started taking QV's Winstrol 50mg/ml ED in the same syringe w/ Test Enanthate and Fina and the pain is just unbearable! I'm not even doing the full 3 cc's in the same location but half left and the other half right. Man, right now I feel like I got jumped and beat by a baseball bat in my quads, ass, shoulders, tri's, and chest. Couldn't even sleep the last 3 nights I was in so much damn pain. It looks like for once I'm gonna be the PUSSY! He, he. I'm gonna start just drinking these bad boys or I'm going to frickin worthless for the next 6 wks.

yeah might as well drink them bro....those water based injectibles have more BA in them so cause more pain, and a lot of people on here complain of pain when mixing water and oils together..

Injectible winny will increase bioavailability, but oral winny will result in greater igf-1 production as it passes through hepatic ducts in the liver.... who knows for sure what's better? Until proven otherwise, I'll opt for the oral.

Just take a couple vicodins and call me in the morning, or just mix a little nubain in with it you'll be fine.

okay. You think QV is a painful winny? Anyone here had the pleasure of using Mexipharms? I'd go for the Thai tabs before I do another cycle with that stuff!

how do u drink the winny?can u mix it in a drink and just drink it?also how should u take it all at once or threwout the day?thanks!

Squirt in oral cavity 2X/day with syringe.

exp.
50 mg /d
25 mg at cessation of sleep
25 mg 6 hours after first dose

Top Bottom