Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Cycles

Swolenpecs

Im running this thread for a friend, so he can see everyones opinion on Winstrol.

Most peoples opinion:
Winstrol is a fast acting, short half life AS.
Needs to be Shot Everyday.

My friend is very new to AS and has heard on the streets:
Take Winstrol 3 times a week and get good gains.

I disagree with him, but to strengthen the facts plz leave a short post, Flames aside.

for fast acting stack it with test supsension if your bro also plays football like you and scared of drug tests

winstol = fast acting, minimal weight gain, good strength gain, shot atleast eod or drank or swollowed, should be stacked with something otherwise joint pain may take place. preferably used in cutting cycles.

winstrol/fina is more like it..........not 2 17aa bro. bad choice

25mg ed of injectable, or 35mg oral is my run. I prefer the injectable though, i don't get the joint pain everyone talks about. I don't agree with the "minimal gains in size," I've put on mass with winstrol, good quality. Although i do get headaches, and i need tons of water when taking it.
50mg everyday is too much in my opinion, and maybe i'm too conservative but 80mgs of anavar? come on, you only need that much if half of it was fake. lol

You got me on the 17aa....running together is a no-no, but at 6 weeks 3 each....it's a good mix.

Also....

Dosage

As little as 2.5 mg of the drug can positively shift nitrogen balance. Dosages used by bodybuilders range from 0.125 mg to 2.5 mg per kilogram of bodyweight. Studies do not support any benefits to dosages over 1.1 mg/kg, and European bodybuilding coaches consider 0.25 to 0.5 mg/kg to be the optimal dosage. Most male bodybuilders have reported significant improvements in strength and recovery ability from dosages varying between 30 mg and 80 mg per day. Female bodybuilders use about half of the male dosage.

This is about your Var dosage....opinion.

My first time using gear I did winny eod at 50 mg for 8 weeks. I got real good results. I had good strength gains and was able to lean out big time bc i was really strict on my diet. My overall weight went up about 5 pounds but I was way leaner and stronger. I had no joint probs with it

i'm running 35mg ED of oral right now and it's killing my joints. i tend to have problems with my shoulders, anyway, and it's definitely gotten worse on the Winny. trying to fight it off with Glucosamine/Chondroitin and lots of water but i can't tell if those are doing anything.

what DOES work for sure is Bextra. that shit is a freaking miracle. wonder what it's doing to my liver?

nadr

Top Bottom