Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

bilabong1973

Will just a 10 week cycle of sustanon250 @ 250mg a week give steady gains or is it better to up the dosage about 3 weeks in to 500mg and then taper at the end of the cycle?

i prefer sustanon at 500mg a week.

although 250mg will yield satisfactory results.

Your first cycle? Go with 250 for 8 weeks IMO. I say that all of the time and people will disagree, but that is what I did on my first cycle and my results were outstanding. I only went for 6 weeks though. It's pointless to start out that high, next thing you know you will be at 1000mgs of test a week. If you want to add a few more mgs. I would throw in 200mgs of eq with the 250 of test a week. My 2. BamBam

375mg-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

Frontload

Hey there guys, I am just a newbie, but when I used my sust/ D-Bol cycle I front loaded. I started-off with:

750mgs x 3 weeks w/t 30mgs D-bol
500mgs x 2 weeks w/t 30mgs D-bol,
250 mgs x 3weeks w/t 40mgs of D-bol for two weeks and 30 mgs of D-bol for a following three.

It worked great! I heard front loading the Sust was more beneficial because it allowed the fast acting prop and isocaproate to work synergisitcally w/t the D-bol for the first three weeks giving you a great "kick start" before the rest of the "test" hit the system.

I gained 18lbs, and only lost 5lbs in water/ fat afterwards. I am now at 242lbs, 6'4'. Going to go up to 260lbs by the end of summer. :D

Top Bottom