Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told Doc About Steroid Use ...

Bro, your doc can lose her license if she gets busted. Make sure to keep her identity sacred. With HIPAA it is very easy to find out who your doc is if someone just has your name and area that you live in.

just my .02

newbie_101 said:
Bro, your doc can lose her license if she gets busted. Make sure to keep her identity sacred. With HIPAA it is very easy to find out who your doc is if someone just has your name and area that you live in.

just my .02

Why? Because she diagnosed him with sexual disfunction and fatigue?
Who can argue that, and on what basis???

One of the reasons doctors and AAS user are so far apart is because of this feeling of intimidation doctors have.
I am a doctor and I have consulted with the proper authority and I know where I can go and where I cannot, and there is soooooo much I CAN do ( Brazil). I do blood work requisitions FOR FREE to all bros look for me seeking help. I have prevented trouble in A LOT of people and it really pisses me off when I get some collegue saying that I´m condoning AAs use.
I´m helping people, for God sakes!!! I swore I´d do that in my graduation ceremony!
No wonder why I can´t find a single one that knows what the hell I´m talking about steroid wise...Ohhh noo, steroids....bad....won´t touch it!!!! Don´t care!!!
Hellloooo!!! there are THOUSANDS of people needing medical atention and follow up that will have problems because medical comunity is looking the other way!!!they say" I wouldn´t prescribe a drug for vanity purposes"...Oh, no??? What about GENERAL ANESTHESIA for extensive plastic surgerys??? What are those? A vital necessity??
AAAARRRGHHHH!!!!

Got one like that in my area too. He's even offered to prescribe test to me. I didn't take him up on his offer due to the fact that he sells it out of his office a friend of mine is using some and I don't think the quality is all that high if you can believe that.
It's obviously coming from a compounding pharm has high BA and hurts like a bitch.
But if you can believe this, and I'm not lying. He offered to start me on 800mgs/week of his test.
I'm not sure he's all that knowledgeable in the area. I only go to him for blood work. It's nice to be able to tell someone you've just come off a steriod cycle and want to check to see if everythings ok without them looking at you like you're some kind of junkie.

THeMaCHinE said:
Kinda surreal. Didn't intend to get into it ... was in the physical and the doc and I are talking about shows (she's a competitive bb qualified for nationals -- which is one of the reasons my wife and I chose her).

Well, we go through everything, talk about blood tests and then she's like -- "well, do we need to talk about anything else?"

I'm like, "like what?"

She says "you know, steroids."

She goes on to say she's not going to tell anybody and that she won't write comments in the charts, that she feels it's a personal decision what people do (i.e. she's a juicer, but can't come out and say it). She just sit there and looks at me like she already knows ...

So, I spill the beans and we talk about what type of cycles I run, anti-e's, clen, albuterol, insulin, gh, etc... Interestingly, she thinks deca is one of the best AS out there in terms of safety and benefits and loves the deca/test stack (a favorite of mine as well).

Then she basically offers to monitor my blood while I'm on and proposes that I get blood work done (which we had already talked about) a couple times -- now (post-cycle), in a couple months (normalized for baseline) and when I'm at the peak of my next cycle. I thought that was very cool. It will be nice to know what is what and have a doc that can watch things.

On top of it, perhaps I'll get prescribed -- she seemed very amenable to the idea that I had low test levels; we'll get the blood tests back and know more.

Then, she diagnosed me with fatigue and sexual dysfunction so that I could get lab tests on my blood.

I will have results for: ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT) FSH, LH, lipid profile, prolactin, PSA total (what is that?), free T, testes/total/bio, TSH and T3.

Nice to have a doc watching over things. Trippy experience just talking about it with somebody I met for the first time, but I'm glad it happened.

Where do I find a Doc that thinks along these lines???

Hmm... I don't think HIPAA would endager this doc. She was following "good practice" in terms of standard medical procedure. She didn't provide any AAS, or provide any advice that would be considered "sketchy". I think she is a solid "open minded" doc PRACTICING (key word here - medical work is PRACTICE) good medicine. Rock on machine. Oh - and be good to the future "Mrs. Newpump" next time you go in for a visit :).

Zyglamail said:
Sounds like a good deal to me, we should al be so lucky as to find such an understanding Doc.

LOL. There have been at least one or two of these on this board for years.

for all

we all have the right to speak to our doctors about AS use, with complete confidentuality. I believe that is the right way to go.

unclep

Top Bottom