Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told Doc About Steroid Use ...

THeMaCHinE

Kinda surreal. Didn't intend to get into it ... was in the physical and the doc and I are talking about shows (she's a competitive bb qualified for nationals -- which is one of the reasons my wife and I chose her).

Well, we go through everything, talk about blood tests and then she's like -- "well, do we need to talk about anything else?"

I'm like, "like what?"

She says "you know, steroids."

She goes on to say she's not going to tell anybody and that she won't write comments in the charts, that she feels it's a personal decision what people do (i.e. she's a juicer, but can't come out and say it). She just sit there and looks at me like she already knows ...

So, I spill the beans and we talk about what type of cycles I run, anti-e's, clen, albuterol, insulin, gh, etc... Interestingly, she thinks deca is one of the best AS out there in terms of safety and benefits and loves the deca/test stack (a favorite of mine as well).

Then she basically offers to monitor my blood while I'm on and proposes that I get blood work done (which we had already talked about) a couple times -- now (post-cycle), in a couple months (normalized for baseline) and when I'm at the peak of my next cycle. I thought that was very cool. It will be nice to know what is what and have a doc that can watch things.

On top of it, perhaps I'll get prescribed -- she seemed very amenable to the idea that I had low test levels; we'll get the blood tests back and know more.

Then, she diagnosed me with fatigue and sexual dysfunction so that I could get lab tests on my blood.

I will have results for: ALT (SGPT), AST (SGOT) FSH, LH, lipid profile, prolactin, PSA total (what is that?), free T, testes/total/bio, TSH and T3.

Nice to have a doc watching over things. Trippy experience just talking about it with somebody I met for the first time, but I'm glad it happened.

PSA = prostate specific antigen, a marker of prostate health/illness and often used to try and identify prostate cancer early on.

DrG

PS: Sounds like a great doc, you're lucky.

drgoodbody said:
PSA = prostate specific antigen, a marker of prostate health/illness and often used to try and identify prostate cancer early on.

DrG

PS: Sounds like a great doc, you're lucky.

Thanks for the info DrG -- what are ALT (SGPT) and AST (SGOT)?

Also, do you happen to know that if I'm in the 4th week of post cycle and still taking 5-10 mg/day of nolva if that'll skew any of the tests? She was out pretty quick after ordering the lab tests and I didn't get a chance to discuss it with her...

I have to run right now, but AST and ALT are: aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT).

Both are liver enzymes. Will write more later.

DrG

drgoodbody said:
I have to run right now, but AST and ALT are: aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT).

Both are liver enzymes. Will write more later.

DrG

Cool, thanks :)

Sounds like a good deal to me, we should al be so lucky as to find such an understanding Doc.

Top Bottom