Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinup Competition on Elite

R

revexrevex

Any of you guys/girls(!) want to compete for who can get one chin with +90 lbs? Post if you're in!

The 10 rules are:

1. Close Grip
a) Shoulder width or less
b) Touching of hands is permitted

2. Palms facing towards you.

3. Start From dead hang.

4. LIft is finished until there absolutely no more ROM left and the chin is above the bar.

5. The weight can be attached in the form of backpack, chain belt, or a dumbell held between the legs.
a) If the dumbell is held between the legs, there should be absolutely no knee flexion (because some people use their knees as a lever to cheat).

6. Once the lift is started, the elbows can't be repeatedly re-bent in order to generate momentum.

7. Straps cannot be used, but chalk is allowed.

8. Kicking empty air with your feet is allowed (aka the "leg drive") to get past sticking points, as long as #6 is adhered to.

9. Masochists, cough bfold cough, can use a palms-out grip (classic pullup).

10. To make it fair for heavier guys.

If you weigh less than 180, then for every pound you have to add 1.5 pounds of plate weight on your belt.

Example: if you weigh 165..... you will need to do....
(180 - 165) * 1.5 + 90 = 112.5 pounds x 1

Last edited:
Hmmm...

One???

290-300 plus 90 pounds...hmmm...

I'll give it a whirl...

B True

Our lighter guys will seem to have an advantage I would think. You take B fold at 290 plus 90, or someone at 150 plus 90, and I think the lighter guy would fair better. :)

I put out 10 reps with +65lbs last week, but I only weight in at 165, so I would have an advantage over alot of the heavier people. Ill throw on 90lbs tonight though just for the hell of it and post later.

Top Bottom