Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol mishap

PBR

ok here is one for you: 2 women I know ran clen for about 8 weeks. 2 on and 2 off @ 4 tabs ED...good diet/training...they both gained 10lbs!!!! needless to say they are not happy....WTF happened????? thes women dont know each other at all, and dont live near each other, so no conspiracy....??????

women sneak food bro. i know from experience watching them (like my sister). :)

Haven't you heard, Wendy's drive tru is open until 3pm so you can eat great even late.

jubei said:
Haven't you heard, Wendy's drive tru is open until 3pm so you can eat great even late.

yeah, he must not be around enough women to know when your not around they eat like pigs. :p and starve themselves when your there. "i'll have a salad" lol.

you guys are alot of help!!!! thanks???? Really, I know that it is very anti-catabolic, and can really save gains coming off an AAS cycle but, shit its hard for me to gain 10lbs when Iam trying to??? " I'll have a salad and page 2, thank you, with a diet coke please"......lol

PBR said:
you guys are alot of help!!!! thanks???? Really, I know that it is very anti-catabolic, and can really save gains coming off an AAS cycle but, shit its hard for me to gain 10lbs when Iam trying to??? " I'll have a salad and page 2, thank you, with a diet coke please"......lol

stopping the women bashing....its about the only thing i can think of. unless they ate a lot of protein and trained real hard and put on some serious muscle. do they look more muscular or fatter? or the same?

clen also makes many people hungry; if they weren't perfect in the diet, that could have been it.

Also, were they doing ECA or something during the 2 off from Clen? Was it Oxyflux?

DUDE, you sure they werent DBOL you gave them. them tabs look alot alike when there out of there foils. 4 tabs a day, that would be 20mgs a day if it was dbol. that would be fucked up wouldnt it.

Clen tends to make some people hungry. If they weren't very strict in their diet then it's possible they gained fat from overeating.

Top Bottom