Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 gram sustanon

John G said:
1000mg sust a week make me hold water? i am going to stack with Winny and EQ.
STACK IT WITH PRIMOBOLIN AT 400 MGS A WEEK EOD TOTALING UP 400MGS-THEN USE SOME LETROZOLE EOD,:fro:

everyone is different but 1 gram of test will turn me into a water buffalo unless I run letrozole or aromasin.....

1 gram will most likely make you hold water. Winny may help. But for both water retention and gybo prevention, I would consider something like arimidex for example. Better safe than sorry.

okay..

Should I forget the EQ?

This is what i want to do exactly.

4 sust a week = 1gram for 10 weeks
Winny EOD = Last 5 weeks
1mg Arim/Liqui. ED

Not sure about the EQ. I am hesitant about the primo only because it is a weaker compound in terms of Size. Why would I want to add the primo in? Winny is going to get me harder and more vascular and sust is just going to get me bigger. My ultimate plan is to cut up and add some mass at the same time. So I guess you guys already know why I am asking about water retention.

Re: okay..

John G said:
Should I forget the EQ?

This is what i want to do exactly.

4 sust a week = 1gram for 10 weeks
Winny EOD = Last 5 weeks
1mg Arim/Liqui. ED

Not sure about the EQ. I am hesitant about the primo only because it is a weaker compound in terms of Size. Why would I want to add the primo in? Winny is going to get me harder and more vascular and sust is just going to get me bigger. My ultimate plan is to cut up and add some mass at the same time. So I guess you guys already know why I am asking about water retention.

I would definately keep the EQ....primo would be good also but due to the price and amount of fakes it is no longer worth the risk.....

Gilly..

I have a legit source for the primo's. My original plan was to do like a

Prop.
Primo.
Fina/winny.

I don't want to do that because I can't deal with that amount of s*it ED or EOD. I will run out of places to shoot. LOL.

Re: Gilly..

John G said:
I have a legit source for the primo's. My original plan was to do like a

Prop.
Primo.
Fina/winny.

I don't want to do that because I can't deal with that amount of s*it ED or EOD. I will run out of places to shoot. LOL.

.....most sources don't even know they have fake primo.....they look perfect....the only way to tell with many of the fakes is to get them tested.....ask buffdoc.....it's just no longer worth it.....

Top Bottom