Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training each bodypart more than once a week on deca?

CorMega

Ok guys here it is. I've been reading up for weeks now about juicing, dieting, and training but I still have a few questions. In my possesion I have 20ccs of Quality Vet 200mg deca. I cannot get any other stuff to stack with it. I know all about the deca dick and since i just broke up with my GF I don't plan on using it for a little bit. So if I get it, ohwell. I've been lifting for a year and made some gains. Just recently I started to intake about 190g of protein. I'm 27 years old, My weight is 175 pounds and my height is 5'11. Anyways here is what I train.

Monday - Chest
Tuesdays - Arms
Wed - off
Thursday - shoulders and back
Friday - legs

My question is when I start the deca should I train each body part more than once a week. I'm using needsizes 5x5 right now.

Another question, what's the best way to cycle the deca I have?

Sorry if I sound like a noob but I've been researching for weeks now and everybody has different opinions. I figured i'd ask you guys on this since this is the best forum I've ever come across for this type of stuff.

one of the favorable effect of anabolics is that they speed recovery time.

with that said it would only make sense to train a little more often than usual. it usually takes a good 4 weeks to feel such affect so i would train regulary for the first few weeks then go with what feels right.

There aremany schools of thought on training from the typical split you listed above to more frequent methods such as that of DC and HST. Regardless of how often you train a bodypart your system is only capable of so much exertion and usually systems that train more often train with a smaller amount of sets to avoid overtraining. I personally wouldnt do any drastic workout modifications until you know where you breaking point is naturally. When on AAS most people simply up intensity a little, maybe an extra rest pause, an extra set etc to get a little more out of what they are currently doing.

i would go with 400mg a week for 10 weeks but you can also go with 500mg a week for 8 weeks. i like the idea of working out a bodypart twice a week. alot of bros here recommend against this. i dont see any problems with it though- i mean the old pros used to do it with great results.

Feel free to post twice a week routine that would give my muscles time to recover. I'm open for suggestions. And I can lift on the weekends if I had to.

I think it depends on what ur after.
If its the cut look ur after then i would have to say 80% of it will be on ur diet.
Last yeat i took some Winstrol by Zombon.
Anyways i always like to do juice in a moderate dosage cause thats what works for me and theres no need to take alot when a little is working awsome for me.
So i took 1cc eod for about 1 1/2 months with maybe a little clenbuterols in there and xenedrine.
I worked out like this

Monday....chest/bies

Tuesday....shoulders/legs

Wednesday....back/tries

Thursday,Friday repeat the same

Stomach everyday and 15 min.cardio in there everyday also..

Let me tell u that i got insanely ripped and lost about 20 pounds but it made me look bigger cause of being ripped..

But like i said before unless u diet ur only gonna get ur results underneath a little layer of fat and wont see shyt..

To me diet is everything.. Especially a low carb diet works very very good, but ull feel super weak.

Rigth now I'd like to bulk up a bit before summer. Then when the cycle is done I plan on taking Clens. So I want to pack on some muscle first then lose any excess fat.

Top Bottom