Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16th day on DBOL...

Big Nipper

Seems like I peaked on my weight. I put on about 8lbs within the first 13 days, and right now it's seem to have leveled off. My diet has not changed and am still eating like a madman with my supplement of 3 shakes @ 120grams protein a day. I thought that DBOL usually takes 2 weeks for gains to start taking effect? Would it be wise to throw some creatine in the mix? Or would I just blow up even more like a water ballon and cause complications? I'm at 50mg/day straight through.

Not sure if this will help or not. I just got off of dbol for 4 1/2 weeks. it took about 9 days to feel the strength kick in and the size gains came soon after that. I was taking up to 25mg day for a week, my back hurt, and the cramps were so bad by the 4th week i tapered it down fast and got off. I gained about 8-9 lbs off of it, but of course i got sick on my 3rd week and my appitite never came back like it was. I would save the creatine for the end of the cycle. I hear most of the size gains on dbol are lost, I've only been off a week so i haven't seen it yet.

i did 35mg of russian akpuxuh dbol 5 weeks, then winny for 4 weeks post. and i had like 10 lbs first week and 17 lbs by week 2-3. ended up at 23 lbs by the end of the winny. leveled off at about 15-18 lbs net gain post cycle. then took 50mg thai dbol (real w/ snakes etc) with my sust/EQ 10 weeker and after 5 weeks, shit i doubt i had 8 lbs gain. with more mg amount i figured at least the same or more gains. so i had two totally different experiences with my 5 week runs on dbol. it may have been that i held back cals on the second run, but i thought i was at least close to the same cals as the first run. might have been the culprit. try eating more protein and good carbs. that should stoke the fire for you and get things moving. may well put on a little fat though. ;)

fuck, I'm starting week 4 of dbol (naposims) and I can feel the bloat and as for the burns, unreal. i'm running it with sust250 every 4 days. i can't even play basketball anymore because I just get these insane pumps in my calves and lower back. I did legs today and i had to sit down between sets because of the pump. I've been cramping too. I am getting about 6g of creatine out of the shakes i drink, that probably isn't helping the bloat etc, but the shit works so i'm takin it. I was stoked today, i'm up 10lbs since I started three weeks ago. from what i read, most people start to see their gains about now so i'm excited about he next few weeks. All I have to do now is heal this shoulder some how.
peace 'yall

babbabuee said:
fuck, I'm starting week 4 of dbol (naposims) and I can feel the bloat and as for the burns, unreal. i'm running it with sust250 every 4 days. i can't even play basketball anymore because I just get these insane pumps in my calves and lower back. I did legs today and i had to sit down between sets because of the pump. I've been cramping too. I am getting about 6g of creatine out of the shakes i drink, that probably isn't helping the bloat etc, but the shit works so i'm takin it. I was stoked today, i'm up 10lbs since I started three weeks ago. from what i read, most people start to see their gains about now so i'm excited about he next few weeks. All I have to do now is heal this shoulder some how.
peace 'yall

I get back pumps when I sleep, but nothing to the extent that most peope have described here on the board, and I am at 50mg/day. Hmm....could be different for each person? The strength is for real...I'm up to 100lbs's per arm for incline bench and I'm 5'9" 170lbs, so I'm happy. I was at 162 when I started or so....

Big Nipper said:
Seems like I peaked on my weight. I put on about 8lbs within the first 13 days, and right now it's seem to have leveled off. My diet has not changed and am still eating like a madman with my supplement of 3 shakes @ 120grams protein a day. I thought that DBOL usually takes 2 weeks for gains to start taking effect? Would it be wise to throw some creatine in the mix? Or would I just blow up even more like a water ballon and cause complications? I'm at 50mg/day straight through.

You should continue to grow. I went from 188 lbs. to 202 lbs in 14 days, than stopped gaining for 4-5 days, than all of a sudden went to 210 lbs. in my 4th week. No changes in diet.
And that's on 30mg dbol w/200mg deca.

Re: Re: 16th day on DBOL...

Tigrones said:

You should continue to grow. I went from 188 lbs. to 202 lbs in 14 days, than stopped gaining for 4-5 days, than all of a sudden went to 210 lbs. in my 4th week. No changes in diet.
And that's on 30mg dbol w/200mg deca.

Ok I was back at the gym today, yesterday was off, and guess what. 172lb's baby! I didn't think that I was gonna weigh more, I guess I've been wearing some bigger t shirts lately, and I felt smaller or something. Yesterday and the day before I was in Mexico piggin' out on some taco's late night. :D

Well, I am on dbol (noposim) and I am on day three. I haven't really seen many results yet, when do you think I will have results. On week one I am on 20 mgs a day but on week three I will be at 30 mgs a day, somebody tell me when I can see results!!!

back from the freaking dead! lol
I saw gains after about a week, up 8 lbs, haha. I was on test and 30 mgs of bulgarian dbol.

Top Bottom