Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should not choose Sustanon as a Test

I think you misunderstood me.

Nelson Montana said:
Every anti-sus statement on this thread is wrong.

The advantage of sus has nothing to do with different receptor sites.All testosterone has the same effect on the body. Prefering one type or brand to another is a misguided perception. They're the same.

Sus is made of different testosterones that simply release at various lengths. This makes for a MORE even distribution, not less. (Unless you want to shoot small amounts of T every day). This is the reason sus is less likely to cause gyno and water retention. It isn't anything magical.

When I said I wasnt even going to waste my time on the receptor issue, it was because of just what you said. There are no different types of receptor sites for different esters of test. They are all the same. Test is all the same, too. Its the ester that is attached to it which controls its release. Test is test. Receptors are receptors.

Nelson Montana said:

Whoever said sus doesn't kick in as fast acting doesnt have their facts straight. Sus contains T proprionate which is as fast acting as it gets. Blood levels of testosterone will increase up to 4000 ngs within minutes after a single shot is administered.

The statement that it stays active for 4 weeks is also incorrect. Although it has a long half life, an effective dose lasts about 14 days.

The reason docs prefer cyponate over sustanon for HRT is very simple.

SUSTANON IS ILLEGAL!!!

It isn't manufactured by an American pharmaceutical company, therefore it can not be sold here. If it were, it would be an ideal form of HRT. As it stands, sus is the best of the testosterones, simply because of its multiple esters. It's smoother yet it's stronger.

All steroids are illegal. I just remember reading that whoever manufactured Sustanon did so for that purpose. It is an ideal form of HRT.

But thats not why anyone on this board is taking it. For bodybuilding purposes, a single ester test is preferrable.

Wrong again.

Testosterone ehanthate and cypionate are not illegal. They're controlled substances , but they are legal by prescription. Sus is not.

Nelson,

Looking at it from my point of view this is what I see:

There is some small amounts of fast acting testosterone in sustanon right? Well those esters will peak really fast but they will not "stay in the system" as long since their half lives are much shorter than some of the longer esters. So the way I see it is that the fast acting esters get wasted as it becomes like shooting prop 40mg/week. Will 40miligrams of propionate do anything in one week? Granted there are some longer esters in there, the short esters still get WASTED.

What am I saying wrong here?

-sk

Why is it wasted? You're in a highly anabolic state that will continue for some time. (After it's gone, the others are still kicking. )

Just because the prop is short acting doesn't mean it's a waste. That's like saying D-bol is a waste because it's half life is less than a day.

Even though my name is Sus250 . I do not use the shit anymore. I cannot stand sweating while I am sleeping all night long for 10 straight weeks. It sux

If you're sensitive to it, there's no way a comparable amount of test wouldn't have the same effect. Sounds like you either took too much or had some bogus gear. Sus should not cause night sweats.

Nelson, do I take my first dose of Clomid 21 days after my last shot of sus? I always hear 3 weeks, but someone in this post said 4, just making sure. Thanks

I thought Clomid is good post cycle to keep your gains? What is your suggestion for post cycle therapy? I can get Nolva too.

I was using 500mg at the time. I swear it was from the Sus or the Anavar's I was on. When I stopped taking the sus250 the sweating slowing decreased and have not had a problem since. They were Karachi's by the way. Usually nothing to worry about

Top Bottom