Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should not choose Sustanon as a Test

Immortal Juicer

Sustanon has probably got to be the most popular drug among those who dont know anything about steroids, that and dbol. If you are really looking for the best testosteone product to take, Sus is not top of the list.

People say that Sus hits 4 different receptors. I'm not even going to waste my time addressing that. Sustanon is a blend of 4 different esters attached to the testosteone which determine how fast or slow the hormone is released into the bloodstream.

Its original purpose is for hormone replacement therapy and it is excellent for that because older men can take only one shot a month and the long acting deconate ester will keep their test levels at a decent level the entire month.

We want our test levels jacked to the max all the time, not just some steady decrease over a month. That is why I think its smarter to stick with a single ester which you have more control over its clearence time and are able to maintain a high level constantly throughout the cycle.

You can get into preloading with the Sustanon if you really want to do your homework and do a search and you will find some good graphs that demonstrate plasma test levels.

My pesonal test of choice is Enanthate. 500mg twice a week. Its convenient and effective. All test is the same you just have to understand how fast it acts and how frequently to inject.

I hope this helped out some newbies, I'm just up on adderall and rambling at this point.:D If someone disagrees, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Peace, bros.

I have had great results with sus and omnadren, but have also had great results from test enanthate alone. The best test cycle Ive had to date was an omnadren cycle, hitting it every 3 days for 12 weeks, blew away any human grade enanthate cycle Ive ever done at around the same dosage.

I like Cypionate with an amp of Prop added.Cutting at the moment,doing 1 amp Cyp ( 200mg ) with 1 amp Prop ( 100mg ) 3 times per week along with 600mg/wk of EQ.If bulking i would up it to 4 times per week.I think Sust takes too long to kick in!

I didn't like OMNA...I felt that it didn't hit me as well as one ester does, I won't do Sust or Omna again. Too hard to keep blood levels consistent and I didn't get the strength gains either. I like PROP, hurts like hell, but, after 2 or 3 injections...you're ON.

gimp said:
I didn't like OMNA...I felt that it didn't hit me as well as one ester does, I won't do Sust or Omna again. Too hard to keep blood levels consistent and I didn't get the strength gains either. I like PROP, hurts like hell, but, after 2 or 3 injections...you're ON.

Prop = pin cushion

sustanon is fine for everyone!
the reason for its popularity among amateurs is its great availability and cheap prices.

sure, enanthate will peak in you bloodstream faster but you canno say that you can't cause even blood concentration levels with sustanon. you just have to know when and how much to take each injection.

ciao

nelson, good to have u back, hope florida treated u well

Welcome back Nelson, I hope you had a great time in FL.

Now back to the topic...

It is also popular amoung those who know a great deal about AAS! It is great for putting on mass and making strength gains.

Also, unlike other testosterone compounds such as cypionate and enanthate, Sustanon reportedly leads to less water retention and estrogenic sides. (No personal experience, just research.)

I do not see why bi-weekly injects would not keep levels nice an stable.

An just a closing shot, how does staying up all night on adderall help your bodybuilding efforts?

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom