Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and Liver

J

Johnny Cut

Been having some pains on my right front lower abdomin area...

just on Duratest @ 500mg/wk

anyone have any ideas what could be the problem.....Ive never had any problems with this before,...could just be phantom pains...but still, any help is appreciated

Well if its in your Right Lower Quadrant its not your liver. RLQ it could be a hernia, appendicitis, musculoskelatal pain, prodrome of shingles etc.... if you could be a little more descriptive I may be able to give you a better idea. PM me if you want.

Could be Prostate enlargement dude. Good idea to have it checked out. Mine started in the lower ab area and eventually the pain worked into my back. Dr. put me on antibiotics and have felt good since. Good luck.

I had an enlarged prostate my whole life and it's never been a problem. But if your getting a enlarged prostate I'd say get it checked out cause the next thing you'll say is ,it effected my penis and now I can't have any kids. The best thing a Dr. could put you on is Avodart. It helps enlarged prostate and put hair on your head. Kill two birds with one stone. Just kidding about the kids.

if you have RLQ pain and you are young i would first consider appendicitis. i am an ER doc and see this all the time. do you have fever? how is your appetite? if it does not go away or gets worse go see your doc or go to the ER to make sure it isnt.

what are all of your symptoms? is the pain about 2/3rds the distance between your umbilicus and your right hip-bone?

Top Bottom