Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overtraining on 250mg sustanon?

L

leancuisine

is it possible to be overtrained on 250mg sustanon every7 days given this routine:

day 1: upper body followed by 20 mins cardio
day 2: a.m cardio for 30 mins, p.m cardio for 45
day 3: a.m cardio for 30 mins
day 4: legs followed by 20 mins cardio
day 5: a.m cardio

and repeat cycle.

What's with all the cardio? You training for a marathon or something?

Certainly the weight training aspect of your routine isn't overtraining, it's undertraining.

IMO no matter what you're doing you should have at least a day off a week.

i hear what you're saying about having 1 off day per week, but would you consider the day when you only do a.m cardio a training day?
i consider that my day off.

Lean Bro you worry too much!!!

Whats with this cardio? Are you cutting? If you are bulking then leave the cardio alone for a while.

Also have you considered adding the sus to 500 mg? remember the ester breakdown of sus, it takes a while for it to build up. Are you using any other anabolics with the sus?

Im also a beleiver in not overtraining but undereating! Eat until you are ready to burst.

ananconda..
i'm planning on cutting and becoming the rippest dude in hampstead bro.

about the 500mg issue..
i see great results with 250 a week and i plan on doing a bulking cycle in may so i dont wanna mess around with too much test right now.

do you think i'm overtraining?

i'm comfortable just maintaining my mass but i'd like to shed some fat for summer.
plan on taking 2 months off after this cycle, and coming back with another 8 week cutter.

you stated "day 1: upper body followed by 20 mins cardio" does this mean your doing chest, tri's, bi's, back, and shoulders all in 1 day?????? hummmmm.... if so, overtraining yea for the day that consists of upper body. I have never heard of anybody working out like that 2 cut or bulk bro...

wtf!!!

wtf!!
yeah, sust is great for cuttin up!!hahahahahaha
i also like your workout split, i think ronnie does the same!!!!wtf????????????
what are you doing?????
cutting in jan. but bulking in may????do you live on Antarctica??

Re: wtf!!!

shiza said:
wtf!!
yeah, sust is great for cuttin up!!hahahahahaha
i also like your workout split, i think ronnie does the same!!!!wtf????????????
what are you doing?????
cutting in jan. but bulking in may????do you live on Antarctica??

damn bro you made me laugh my ass off..........some funny shit.. you dont need to be taking sustanon if you want to cut up....... learn about what you are taking before you take it......

Top Bottom