Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could a guy get down to competition ready 3% BF without AAS.

Capricorn_Mike

If he was only using fat burners such as clen ,T3 ,DNP ,ECA ,NYC ,ect... but apsolutely NO steroids could he do it? And assuming he was dieting ,and training properly. Im sure he would lose a SHITLOAD of muscle in the process. But could it be done? Thanks guys.

Capricorn_Mike

It probably can, yes there would be a large decrease in Mass as well. In my natural competitions, I have never seen anyone that low. There aren't that many people that can do it while on AS. Where did you get 3% as the standard for competition? Actually anything below 5% is very hard on the body and can be dangerous. The lowest that I have ever been naturally was between 6-7%. In the middle of August on 100 degree days I was cold! I went from 195lbs to 164lbs to achieve it.

Zoomster It probably can, yes there would be a large decrease in Mass as well. In my natural competitions, I have never seen anyone that low. There aren't that many people that can do it while on AS. Where did you get 3% as the standard for competition? Actually anything below 5% is very hard on the body and can be dangerous. The lowest that I have ever been naturally was between 6-7%. In the middle of August on 100 degree days I was cold! I went from 195lbs to 164lbs to achieve it.

Zoomaster you are so very right, whenever I drop into the single digit bodyfat area, I'm always freezing.:)

Top Bottom