Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA, DBOL, & Slin cycle ???

please don't do slin

gee thanks guys...but i think i was asking about the quality of the cycle....not source or life advice.

You could do a dbol/fina cycle....would get you pretty big although you may want to watch the ole liver on that one.

The reason i said to drop the slin is because it is WAY too dangerous for the gians that it gives...much safer compounds out there. Just personal opinion though.

I didn't give you life advice...I just said to not do slin.

And you didnt' post a cycle to critique in the first place...you only listed what you have on hand.....not really enough for a cycle anyway, IMHO.

SUST-MAN said:
anyone opposed to this?

its all i got left cause my souce is SSSLLLOOOWWW...

Thanks

Right now I'm on a similar cycle right now, except I also have Test. in there. You got to have Test in every cycle bro if you want to grow. Currently doing 1500mg Test, 150mg fina ed, 60mg dbol and 10 iu slin (on workout days). Never have I been this big or strong in my life. You'll love the gains, plus they come pretty quick.

Thanks guys....the problem is.....i've been on a 1000mg per week Testoviron cycle with HGH, Slin, Fina & Dbol...

I ran out of Test...and my source will not have it for 2-3 more weeks!!!!!

so....i gotta bridge with what i have...

I ordered a quick fina kit and whipped up a batch....still have dbol left over....and slin is easy to get.

SUST-MAN said:
Thanks guys....the problem is.....i've been on a 1000mg per week Testoviron cycle with HGH, Slin, Fina & Dbol...

I ran out of Test...and my source will not have it for 2-3 more weeks!!!!!

so....i gotta bridge with what i have...

I ordered a quick fina kit and whipped up a batch....still have dbol left over....and slin is easy to get.

If you are in a hurry, you can always convert some synovex. I personally never have, but it's an option.

Top Bottom