Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol bridge help??

THE BOUNCER said:
I know I have told some people that it is worthless but after reading this article for the second time it has got me thinking. If I were to try this, would I still use clomid? Also, if you were on a long acting test would you wait 2-3 weeks after your last shot or would you start the dbol bridge right away. Thanks for any help that you may have. Here is the originall article. http://www.musclezine.com/forum/sho...s=&threadid=439

No need for clomid as it is a bridge and doesn't supress your hpta, you can take it along with the clomid and past it ...
I would start it right after your last shot, so it builds up in your system and continue taking it till a few weeks past the clomid.

-sk

Re: Re: Re: Dbol bridge help??

THE BOUNCER said:
yes but if I were comming of test enath wouldn't i want to use clomid or no?

Yes, cause the dbol won't help your hpta go back to normal. You still need the clomid but you can also use the dbol as a bridge and not worry about it supressing your hpta any further much.

-sk

i would say use nolvadex instead of clomid, and i dont believe in bridges, i have not read one report or study on it of any respectable merit. its risky to bridge, you are either on or your off no middle ground.

naturally anabolic said:
i would say use nolvadex instead of clomid, and i dont believe in bridges, i have not read one report or study on it of any respectable merit. its risky to bridge, you are either on or your off no middle ground.

You still need the clomid to get your T levels back to normal after the cycle. The dbol is something extra as it won't help bringing your T levels back ...

-sk

naturally anabolic said:
as much as i agree with you bro, i haven't really gone off in about 2 years. in preparing for the USA's next year i can't afford to be off completely. im just trying to take it easy before i really hit it hard for contest prep.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dbol bridge help??

Athernigy said:

Yes, cause the dbol won't help your hpta go back to normal. You still need the clomid but you can also use the dbol as a bridge and not worry about it supressing your hpta any further much.

-sk
thanks for you help bro.:) im never to big to learn.:)

really? clomid and nolvadex work almost exactly the same bro except nolvadex is found to be a lot better at the job then clomid, they are both kinds of estrogen, but do not exact the effects estrogen has on the body..

naturally anabolic said:
really? clomid and nolvadex work almost exactly the same bro except nolvadex is found to be a lot better at the job then clomid, they are both kinds of estrogen, but do not exact the effects estrogen has on the body..

I heard of the theory (I believe according to Bill Llelwein (sp?)), but it isn't as well backed for me to stop clomid and use nolva instead. I believe he also said you need to use hcg with the nolva?

-sk

Top Bottom