Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take 25 mg. Dbol?

New Jack

If I'm taking 50 mg. a day of dbol (two 25 mg. tabs) How should I take them, 2 a day or get a pill cutter and take 4 halves a day? I know the half lives of 5 are short but are the 25 mg.s half lifes short too? Also when's the best time to take them?

Any body have good experiences with the Loeffler 25 mg. tabs?

dbol is dbol....so your looking at the same half life. best bet is to cut them into 4 pieces and take them ~5 hrs apart. i'm doing 50mg ED of thai 5mg's next cycle and intend to do 10mg every 4 hrs.

New Jack said:
What if I cut the 25 mg. tab into two pieces and take 4 pieces a day (2 tabs)?

yeah thats what i meant bro. sorry to word it confusing. i meant to cut two tabs into two pieces, and take 4 halves a day. so 25mg 4 times a day. :D

New Jack said:
If I'm taking 50 mg. a day of dbol (two 25 mg. tabs) How should I take them, 2 a day or get a pill cutter and take 4 halves a day? I know the half lives of 5 are short but are the 25 mg.s half lifes short too? Also when's the best time to take them?

Any body have good experiences with the Loeffler 25 mg. tabs?

go to walmart get a pill cutter and yes, four times a day 12.5 mgs at a time... that will be just fine...

I love those pinkies. :D I take my 2 pills (50 mgs) before I go to bed. I get about 8-10 hrs a night. I just feel better knowing that I'm in my deep sleep releasing GH and on top of that I've got pinkies in my belly.

Top Bottom